Blue Ridge BCC chip info (1 Viewer)

PhilLaFond

Straight
Reaction score
Inspired by @JeepologyOffroad 's search, I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone had any info on these. I bought a tourney set several years ago and, with some other acquisitions, now have approximately 800-900 of them. I'd post pics, but as I'm living away from home this summer, I don't have access to them at this time. Anybody know the history? I think they were from some sort of group buy many many years ago, possibly from CT; I don't believe they were individual customs. They're just beautiful chips, and have a great feel for BCCs. No known quality control issues and the colors are gorg.

I think Chuck (Seitz333) made those (no GB) and ordered a boatload.
He sold a few sets on CT too

Phil, did you check the "Gone but not forgotten" thread?

50EFB8F9-C2DE-4BC3-9754-AFB207F13189.jpeg

That's correct -- Chuck Seitz was the man behind these chips. I don't remember the year of creation, but my earliest picture of these are from 2011. Living in Virginia at the time, I was tickled pink to pick up a tourney set directly from Chuck, I think when he decided to re-make a denom or two. They are just great chips.

Here are some pics:
BRCash.jpg

BRCashmix.jpg

BRTourney.jpg

BRTourneymix.jpg

BlueRidgePokerRoomV12011.jpg

... and here is my STT set, before one or two add-ons:
BlueRidge1.jpg

BlueRidge2.jpg

That's correct -- Chuck Seitz was the man behind these chips. I don't remember the year of creation, but my earliest picture of these are from 2011. Living in Virginia at the time, I was tickled pink to pick up a tourney set directly from Chuck, I think when he decided to re-make a denom or two. They are just great chips.

Here are some pics:
View attachment 744745
View attachment 744746

View attachment 744747

View attachment 744748
View attachment 744749

View attachment 744750

View attachment 744751
@JeepologyOffroad !!!

Here are some pics:
View attachment 744745
View attachment 744746

View attachment 744747

View attachment 744748
View attachment 744749

View attachment 744750

View attachment 744751
interesting choice of colours from T100 - T5K. I know its generally frowned upon to use repeating colours but it kind of works in the example.

unusual to have 100 - 5k with same colors, I guess that is why there were secondary chips
I actually love the first colors, since they were my high school's colors -- burgundy and gold. :cool

Old habits -- and loves -- die hard!

Reactions: ovo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom