Wanted Blue RHC, What’s out there? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2 racks
6CBB014B-2FC3-4333-9A76-1FD42315946A.gif

Potentially will have some singles in hand, but from my understanding poker tables are limited so harvesting quantities will be difficult but possible for the right price

Fwiw. @Ethan has a Want Ad out for a rack of these. Long before I posted this thread. If you decide these aren’t for you, maybe you might take a look at his ad :cool
Yessir, I saw that want ad...I think I’ve landed on selling them at this point...just thinking about auction as I have no clue of their value. Touchy subject, I know...I prob spend more time on this forum than most of the celebs.

Yessir, I saw that want ad...I think I’ve landed on selling them at this point...just thinking about auction as I have no clue of their value. Touchy subject, I know...I prob spend more time on this forum than most of the celebs.
Mods please pull, and post, the forums user data usage reports?

It really is, but at the end of the day...
They’re your chips to do with as you please, and anyone that tells you different... well I wouldn’t hold their opinion as highly.
I sure would love these, but I dig which ever way you go friend :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom