Blue color help!!

50Geez

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20200712_165308.jpg
New to buying Paulson, need help with a shade of blue. Here is a pic of the only blue chip I own and it just so happens to be the color I need. It's a chip from Carnival Cruise. Hoping there is someone experienced with blues and may had or seen one to tell me the right shade. From all my bad purchases trying to match the color I think it's horizon blue but not sure. I plan to make a wanted post for 60-100 but want to put the rigth shade. All comments help. Thanks for your time,
New Chipper

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I would only trust a colour match from someone that had that exact same chip and a reliable colour sample set. There are more shades of Blue in the Paulson catalog than any other base colour. And it would be almost impossible to guess off a monitor.

50Geez

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, there are (at least) 11 blues
So I've noticed. Laughing because now I see this will be hard. Think I will go with matching it with horizon blue and if some notices ,turn down the lights.

Jambine

Full House
Reaction score
So I've noticed. Laughing because now I see this will be hard. Think I will go with matching it with horizon blue and if some notices ,turn down the lights.
There are a few people here that have full color sets. You can send one to them (if anyone admits to having a set)

Top Bottom