Found Blue back Piatnik Bridge Size Jumbo Index for the same with a Red Back (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have this

20200610_213718.jpg
20200610_213731.jpg

For one identical deck, but with a red back.

I know by my searches here that @David O ran a group buy with these some years ago before I even knew what this place was, but I think only with the blue backs. Does anyone have a red backed deck collecting dust somewhere?

Thanks for looking!

My recollection is red backs were not available from the distributor at that time. So there should be lots of blue backs available and nearly no red.
That seems to be the case indeed

Bump :)

Shaggy's point is accurate. I have never seen the red back version. I use the blue backs for relaxed cash games where 2 decks aren't necessary.

Shaggy's point is accurate. I have never seen the red back version. I use the blue backs for relaxed cash games where 2 decks aren't necessary.
That is probably what I will end up using them for. I don't think Piatnik even makes this particular card anymore. Even the blue ones. I've only seen the poker size ones which I already own two set ups of.

Yep this line (one of the best cards out there) has been discontinued. At one time @David O was able to get a lot of us a large chunk of the remaining stock but they only had Blue decks and no Red decks left. I do have (2) cherished Red/Blue setups and a bunch of Blue single decks like everyone else. Great cards though, in my top 3 of all time.

Yes that line of bridge sized cards with large index were discontinued. I was able to purchase all of what they had at a pretty good price which many in here purchased. Unfortunately it was all blue back decks

I did get with them and they said they could do a custom run of the same cards or different backs for about $6 per deck with a minimum of 3,000 decks. 1,500 red and 1,500 blue with a 20% tolerance of +/-20%.
This was back in 2018 and I would have loved to do it but not sure we could get to 1,500 setups.
David O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom