Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Have these to trade. Horizon blue with arc yellow spots. Looking for a couple racks of THC $1s. Which $1? I have no clue. Maybe Scandia or CDI. Send me what ya got

oKCDjn7.jpg

Last edited:
How can you trade these? They are such awesome chips.
Good luck with the search.
If you do wind up selling I would be very interested in a 2 - 3 barrels.
Dont think I’ll be selling - unless I found something else to replace then maybe. I doubt anyone will have a trade, but figured it was worth a shot. I love the chips, but they just don't speak to me in the set I have them slotted in.

I can't even really think of what chips I'd want to use instead. Maybe scandia
Giraffes?? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Moar? sure

Last edited:
Haha thanks Frank. Photography is a hobby of mine. Picked it up when growing my side business.

Lighting, angles, any camera phone made after 2008, and a nice backdrop. Order of importance for a good shot imo :D

As a pro photographer I agree. Plus his badass coffee table which I have admired for the last year.

20200821_143932.jpg

These Scandias? I have a barrel of lakeshore $1s on the way and may trade these if I like those better and can find more

View attachment 526999

These Scandias? I have a barrel of lakeshore $1s on the way and may trade these if I like those better and can find more
Also - I love Lakeshore 1s. They are one of the best. In your lineup though that scandia is tough, if not impossible, to beat. That set looks great. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom