SOLD Blue 414 THC Hot Stamps NM ready to mill! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have 200 414 Blue Leaded THCs in NM/fantastic condition, i don't think they have ever been played but you can judge. I hand cleaned and oiled them a while back but already drying out and could use another quick oiling but some prefer not to oil chips. Did not weigh but happy to when I get home well over 10 grams.

These chips are Flat! No wobble at all, the boxes are loose and makes it look like there is a tiny bit of warpage but that is not the case here.
20220524_191637.jpg

Of these chips 150 of them are hot Stamped PEB
20220524_191926.jpg

The last owner searched high and low to build the second rack out of matching condition and what he could find. (7) HS $1s, (1) VIP 20k and (43) VLV $10s. I am trying to help a friend here @Pippa would really like to buy the VLVs and keep them original... even (40) would leave (160) to a potential buyer.

I am asking $3 a chip, I have ($260) invested in one rack and ($295) in the other, I hand washed and oiled them and think that is a fair price, always try to be 100% transparent and honest. I only have PayPal and asking for F+F payment. Shipping/insurance is on the buyer and we are happy to ship anywhere at the buyers expense.

3 options here:
1) the 150 PEB chips for $450
2) the 150 PEB plus the other rados (7 HS, 1 VIP, 3 VLV) to make 160 for $470
3) all 200 chips for $600 (but not helping my buddy Pippa)

Help me send some VLVs to ole Pippa and buy the rest of these, will entertain a split if all are spoken for, but Pippa has first rights to the VLVs if there is a split.

Thanks For Looking
Fellow Chipper Ben

I have 200 414 Blue Leaded THCs in NM/fantastic condition, i don't think they have ever been played but you can judge. I hand cleaned and oiled them a while back but already drying out and could use another quick oiling but some prefer not to oil chips. Did not weigh but happy to when I get home well over 10 grams.

These chips are Flat! No wobble at all, the boxes are loose and makes it look like there is a tiny bit of warpage but that is not the case here.
View attachment 917005
Of these chips 150 of them are hot Stamped PEB
View attachment 917006
The last owner searched high and low to build the second rack out of matching condition and what he could find. (7) HS $1s, (1) VIP 20k and (43) VLV $10s. I am trying to help a friend here @Pippa would really like to buy the VLVs and keep them original... even (40) would leave (160) to a potential buyer.

I am asking $3 a chip, I have ($260) invested in one rack and ($295) in the other, I hand washed and oiled them and think that is a fair price, always try to be 100% transparent and honest. I only have PayPal and asking for F+F payment. Shipping/insurance is on the buyer and we are happy to ship anywhere at the buyers expense.

3 options here:
1) the 150 PEB chips for $450
2) the 150 PEB plus the other rados (7 HS, 1 VIP, 3 VLV) to make 160 for $470
3) all 200 chips for $600 (but not helping my buddy Pippa)

Help me send some VLVs to ole Pippa and buy the rest of these, will entertain a split if all are spoken for, but Pippa has first rights to the VLVs if there is a split.

Thanks For Looking
Fellow Chipper Ben
Appreciate the description - Take notes people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom