Block 25 CPC Design Feedback Request (1 Viewer)

nlhenerd

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for feedback on the mold (HHR), spot patterns, and inlay.

I've included 3 variations of the plum, one with a very nice 39mm spot pattern (can only afford a barrel probably) and two versions of a 43mm. Which of those is best?

Attachments

• chip question.png
    chip question.png
    731 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Definitely the 8D18 for the $500. Really love the progression on the set.

Another iteration for your viewing pleasure. Roast at your leisure.

Attachments

• cotton-candy-watermelon-pomegranate.png
    cotton-candy-watermelon-pomegranate.png
    536.8 KB · Views: 79
Looking for feedback on the mold (HHR), spot patterns, and inlay.

I've included 3 variations of the plum, one with a very nice 39mm spot pattern (can only afford a barrel probably) and two versions of a 43mm. Which of those is best?
I like the first $500 best, by a long shot. It's very nice. HHR is a cool mold, but certainly mold choice is very personal so you should go with what you like best.

Can you post a bigger photo of the inlay? Hard to see all the details in the small pic. But it does look pretty cool. What's the significance of Block 25?

Edit: I think I just figured out that the part of the inlay I couldn't see is just a watermark, and not actually part of the design. Have you considered color matching the denomination with one of the colors on each chip?

I like the first $500 best, by a long shot. It's very nice. HHR is a cool mold, but certainly mold choice is very personal so you should go with what you like best.

Can you post a bigger photo of the inlay? Hard to see all the details in the small pic. But it does look pretty cool. What's the significance of Block 25?

Edit: I think I just figured out that the part of the inlay I couldn't see is just a watermark, and not actually part of the design. Have you considered color matching the denomination with one of the colors on each chip?
I love the color match for the inlays on cash sets and the white on tournament sets. I’m assuming this is a cash set. The color match would look fantastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom