Blind Apps / Cast Compatible (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a tournament/blind app that is compatible with Google's Chromecast? I'd like to stream the tourney structure to a big screen, if I can.

Thanks!

Blindvalet.com is a free web app that works great in desktop Chrome. Ultimate Holdem Timer is a free chrome app that I use on phones or tablets with good results. Give both of those a try with your chromecast and let me know. I've been trying to cook up a solution for a TV blinds timer that works on a RaspberryPi and still haven't gotten there yet. I'd buy a chromecast if there was a solid solution.

Didn't know the Ultimate Holdem Timer worked with Chromecast... Let me check that one out.

Thanks!!

You can cast your phone's screen on any app with the latest Chromecast app, I'm pretty sure.

Ooo is this the "cast screen" option I keep hearing about?

Let me look into that... this might be the problem solver!!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Bahh... my OnePlus One doesn't support the Cast Screen option, but my older Nexus4 does... this might be the solution!

Yep, but you need Android 4.4.2 or above. My tablet with 4.2 can't cast screen but my Nexus 4 can.

How easy is it to connect a chromecast to a new wifi network? Ultimate Holdem Timer, a compatible phone, a chromecast and a charger is a really portable solution, assuming the host has a TV in the room and wifi router already.

Super easy to configure, just use the Chromecast app.

I do screen casting from my Nexus 5 all the time. It will occasionally lock up but is reliable most of the time. I like the suggestion of Blind Valet via Chrome browser. That way, I can use my phone during the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom