Blaze orange color match gear labels (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm changing the yellow $500 chip of my relabel set with a blaze base chip, and was wondering if anyone have examples of blaze orange color matched faux shaped inlays from Gear? I know it's one of the colors he says is imposible to color match perfectly, but I'm curious if it might still look good.

I know there's also some variation in paulson blaze orange, so if it makes a difference my new chip is of the modern (NAGB) variety.

Here's my current 500 chip:
20210326121651__MG_7773.jpg

20210326120620__MG_7741.jpg

I think it is going to come down to how picky you are. I had him do some faux labels to match day green, which is also one of the unmatchable colors, and while it isn't 100% perfect it still looks good. I am happy with the results

I have an arc yellow matched that I bought. It’s not bad, but I haven’t seen a blaze orange yet.
Nice!! Can you post or PM me a pic? I'm curious how close it is. Here's mine. I think it would look better if it were lighter. Not horrible, but the other chips are spot on. Thanks!

20200808_074705.jpg
20200808_075849.jpg

Watching with interest. I have some arc yellow that I knew was going to be tough to match, but I'm also considering blaze orange.

Chris has told me he can’t color match arc yellow. So better for the label to match spots. It’s too bright anyways if it did have an arc yellow label.

I would imagine blaze orange would be similar.

Hi all. I'm changing the yellow $500 chip of my relabel set with a blaze base chip, and was wondering if anyone have examples of blaze orange color matched faux shaped inlays from Gear? I know it's one of the colors he says is imposible to color match perfectly, but I'm curious if it might still look good.

I know there's also some variation in paulson blaze orange, so if it makes a difference my new chip is of the modern (NAGB) variety.

Here's my current 500 chip:
View attachment 864999
View attachment 865000

Let me know if you’re trying to get rid of these

Thanks for the responses so far guys. I was hoping someone had an example of color matched blaze, but if not I'll likely just try it and hope for the best.

I'm not a fan of color matching to the spots on just a single chip in the line up. The alternative for me would be to go with a full size round inlay instead, but I'd rather not do that.

Let me know if you’re trying to get rid of these

I'll likely wanna get rid of them when I get the new ones murdered and labeled, as long as the new option looks better obviously. Which I hope they will!

Thanks for the responses so far guys. I was hoping someone had an example of color matched blaze, but if not I'll likely just try it and hope for the best.

I'm not a fan of color matching to the spots on just a single chip in the line up. The alternative for me would be to go with a full size round inlay instead, but I'd rather not do that.

I'll likely wanna get rid of them when I get the new ones murdered and labeled, as long as the new option looks better obviously. Which I hope they will!

Post your lineup and i'll see if i have something you can use. I have a few Blaze oversized chips

Nice!! Can you post or PM me a pic? I'm curious how close it is. Here's mine. I think it would look better if it were lighter. Not horrible, but the other chips are spot on. Thanks!

View attachment 865363View attachment 865364

51D2A8BD-9194-4BFF-B89F-7747FCCB0E87.jpeg

D946601A-B6B5-4C15-96B2-175B8619F631.jpeg

Sorry for the thread derailment @Marius L but wanted to post in case someone else was looking. Arc yellow labels from Gear. Not perfect match, but they look good to me. It helps the whole label isn’t trying to match the chip, so I think depending on your label, it would look fine.

Might be better to have a white or black background, and use blaze orange (or as close as you can get) on other elements in the label design.

View attachment 865440
View attachment 865441

Sorry for the thread derailment @Marius L but wanted to post in case someone else was looking. Arc yellow labels from Gear. Not perfect match, but they look good to me. It helps the whole label isn’t trying to match the chip, so I think depending on your label, it would look fine.
Very happy to have other examples like this to see how they can look.

Feel free to post pics of arc yellow, blaze orange, day green or any of the other no-go colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom