Status
Not open for further replies.

TricycleClub

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey fellow chippers,

I’m looking to add a couple of blaze orange 43mm chips to my relabel cash set. Would really only need two. Looking for a blaze orange with a four spot pattern (similar to the pic below). Lmk if you can help! I reached out to chip exchange already but haven’t heard back.

Thanks!

6D1FC9F3-BF9F-403D-A49A-7FC92A89B12E.jpeg

I have 10 that I would sell below Chip Exchange price but I am waiting to get my order of 10 JACK $1ks in hand before I decide which one I want. If you haven’t already found some by then, I’ll send you a message.
DD6C5A83-EB26-489F-9657-A66B1DE649EA.jpeg

I have 10 that I would sell below Chip Exchange price but I am waiting to get my order of 10 JACK $1ks in hand before I decide which one I want. If you haven’t already found some by then, I’ll send you a message.
View attachment 666543
For the record I’d be willing to split these with @TricycleClub if it gets there. I could use 5 but I’m not terribly pressed about it

edit: not just trying to be a vulture, good luck OP!!!

Will do - I think it may be about a week, but I'll keep you posted. I'd love to pass them on to you (or split with @RudysNYC) if I go with the Jack's, but no hard feelings if you find something you like better, or sooner.

Will do - I think it may be about a week, but I'll keep you posted. I'd love to pass them on to you (or split with @RudysNYC) if I go with the Jack's, but no hard feelings if you find something you like better, or sooner.

This horseshoe 1K is my primary option. Lmk when you decide. Thanks!

@TricycleClub/ @RudysNYC I would also give you ROFR on the Jack $1ks if I like the Horseshoes better. I only need 10 for my set and will be looking to find a new home for the rest.

I appreciate your being willing to wait but I know the feeling. Scratch that itch or snap-buy a better deal if one comes up! You'll be the first to know when I get both in hand a make the call, though.

Dang that orange and grey is a great combo. I might need to get some. What are you all using these for?

Dang that orange and grey is a great combo. I might need to get some. What are you all using these for?
I’m finalizing a non-denom limit set with betting chips “x”, value chips “20x”, and these as the rebuy “100x” chip. But likely/possible swapping them for the Jack 1k.
47F9459D-5FC5-4ABB-9088-9482F3F04D05.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom