Blaze Orange $100 (3 Viewers)

Very few songs in metal talk about that, at least not since the '80s, except maybe Steel Panther and they lampoon glam culture.

This raises a good question though. Why haven't there been a glut of sex songs by metal artists?

Also note: every time you quote a post of mine, I get notified.
You are very odd.

And please stop saying "the youth music scene" like the local metal nerds in your area is representative of anything.

You are very odd.

And please stop saying "the youth music scene" like the local metal nerds in your area is representative of anything.

>> is supporting bands as far away as Indonesia and Japan
>> supported bands in Canada, New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Nevada, Arizona and California (also 50% of those bands are all-male)
"local metal nerds"

So not all metal is like Poison. Got it.

most bands in the glam scene like Poison have either broken up, or have been relegated to statuses of obscurity or nostalgia (Motley Crue is still popular) But yeah, metal sort of went in dozens of different directions sometime in the late '80s and early '90s, including power, thrash, progressive, black, death, etc. Glam Metal still exists to some extent but it sounds heavier now, like the band ToxicRose (all guys so you can stop whining).

But yeah, you're right. this song has so much redeeming social value.

Just over here searching/browsing/hunting for hot stamps……..

And I walked into this pile of fuckery :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So I’m bumping, because none of you even thought about Kris Kross, and that’s just fuckin illegal…

Post script: John don’t act like you don’t have a yellow $5 hottie for me!!!!!

Now I'm upset because I thought this was a new thread and I could finish my rack all in one fell swoop.

Christ.

Just over here searching/browsing/hunting for hot stamps……..

And I walked into this pile of fuckery :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So I’m bumping, because none of you even thought about Kris Kross, and that’s just fuckin illegal…

Post script: John don’t act like you don’t have a yellow $5 hottie for me!!!!!
I can still nail that one for Karaoke night! Lmao

Also "I missed the bus... and that is somethin I would neva eva do again!!" Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom