Blank THC chips (2 Viewers)

tatertot

High Hand
Reaction score
New member here. Are there THC chips that are blank. Ones that could be used as any denomination. If so what is going rate for a rack of these. Thanks forum members you have been a great help as I learn more about chips.

Typically people use the Starburst chips in this situation that range in price, darker older racks can cost $80- $100 and generally the Brighter and nicer chips obviously go up in value ($120 -$200) most are less than $200 but a few colors out there can get up there! Sorry being lazy and don't feel like getting some out picture stolen from the interwebs!!
Screenshot_20200507-190305_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hope that helps!! Fellow Chipper Ben

New member here. Are there THC chips that are blank. Ones that could be used as any denomination. If so what is going rate for a rack of these. Thanks forum members you have been a great help as I learn more about chips.

Starbursts, generic roulettes, or random initialed THCs will all work as non-denom. However, most of them are solids. Edge spots among these types of chips are rare.

Cost generally ranges by condition and colour rarity. You can budget 0 50-0.75 on the lower end to 1.25-1.50 at the very high end.

Thanks guys you are a wealth of information. Would doing a wanted be the way to go if I was looking for some of these?

Duffman, that is a beautiful chip.

I can replicate that chip *almost* exactly. Requires a fair bit of work - taking a THC chip and milling as precisely as possible to reach the inner edge of the original mold line just below the base of the top hat. You lose all the surface texture of the recess, but if you're going to put an aftermarket sticker in there anyway, it won't matter. And you can always texture the laminate that protects the sticker.

PM me if you want more details.

Any Paulson blank from the factory is an error chip. It has much more value than saving a few minutes of work. I have a gray one I bought from JM many years ago
blank-scan.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom