Blank speed cloth/felt? (1 Viewer)

Undream

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have a friend that owns a cornhole bag company, and he has a huge dye sublimation printer. He's putting together a poker room, and wants to print some custom felts. Does anyone have recommendations of a blank felt or speedcloth that he could pick up for this?

@bigdonkey Killshots. They've been popping up more and more... Many national tournaments in the past year have been won with his bags. His biz is growing like crazy. He releases batches of bags daily and it's like a chiproom sale every day :)

Does anyone have a link to a place to buy white gaming suede by the yard? Recommended brand or source?

@bigdonkey Killshots. They've been popping up more and more... Many national tournaments in the past year have been won with his bags. His biz is growing like crazy. He releases batches of bags daily and it's like a chiproom sale every day :)

Does anyone have a link to a place to buy white gaming suede by the yard? Recommended brand or source?
I'm very familiar with Killshots. Great bags. McKlem/Malone represented them well last year. I bought my step-dad a set of 357s for Christmas. Austin is active in at least one Facebook cornhole group. The entire bag market is like a chiproom sale! Ugh, some releases are gone in literally 30 seconds.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread.

I'm very familiar with Killshots. Great bags. McKlem/Malone represented them well last year. I bought my step-dad a set of 357s for Christmas. Austin is active in at least one Facebook cornhole group. The entire bag market is like a chiproom sale! Ugh, some releases are gone in literally 30 seconds.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread.
Not a problem! I've been trying to help Austin get a handle on his supply / inventory systems and accounting. Gotta get that boy automated as much as possible so he can continue concentrating on building the biz.

I run a very specialized ecom site too (Maggard Razors) that has been in business much longer (8yrs) and my operation runs very smooth. Trying to help out a fellow entrepreneur.

I hunted him down some already murdered A-mold cpc's so he's just waiting for his designer to finish artwork. He's going to get some Killshots cardroom labels from Gear :)

He has been hosting some 1/1 games Monday that play like 2/4 at times. It's a blast.

Hey I remember that guy. He kept raising to 12bb pre and I kept folding all night. Good times. Great to hear his bag company is doing well though. But maybe @T_Chan would sell a blank suede or even let you know where he sources it from? Not sure what you're going for but I do have a tchan sample clipping and have played on one and it is super slippery. Which may or may not be desirable for you. You probably know all of that already actually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom