Blank Royal Cash Set - custom inlay with non traditional colors (1 Viewer)

Rooster410

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am getting close to pulling the trigger on a blank royal cash set and really want to incorporate the pink, green, dark blue and yellow into the set. Denominations would most likely be $1, $5, $20 and $100 (we play 1/1). I will be printing my own labels.

I know the Cali cash colors offer some flexibility, but want to see if there were any examples out there where complete non-traditional colors had been utilized for any royal sets. The pink chip is by far my favorite. Really not a fan of silver $1 and the boring red being a $5. The other royal chips are just too pretty to not have in my set. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Checkout the Royal Pr0n thread. It’s about 27 pages long but has a lot of custom made sets in there. Pretty new here myself, but a customs Royal set is on my bucket list.
I dig the pink chip also. Thought pink as .25, light blue as the $1, yellow $5, burple $20 and white flag as the hundo. But I really like the green chip for a $20.
I know from reading on here some of the combinations can cause dirty stack issues.
I say do what you like. Especially if don’t plan on ever selling it.

Do what you want. I chose the colors for my tournament set that I loved the most. My favorites were the dark blue, pink, and light blue, so
PXL_20210318_014402384.jpg
that's what I used.

Checkout the Royal Pr0n thread. It’s about 27 pages long but has a lot of custom made sets in there. Pretty new here myself, but a customs Royal set is on my bucket list.
I dig the pink chip also. Thought pink as .25, light blue as the $1, yellow $5, burple $20 and white flag as the hundo. But I really like the green chip for a $20.
I know from reading on here some of the combinations can cause dirty stack issues.
I say do what you like. Especially if don’t plan on ever selling it.
Sounds like the nuts for a Royals set! I will say that the 25s are really great though. Don’t know if I was imagining things but I thought they felt a bit different from other denoms (no longer own the set)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom