Blackstone Griddles (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I am seriously considering buying a Blackstone 36" griddle. I bought a 24" cast iron griddle to use on my Weber grill but was not a fan of the rough service and no where to drain off the grease. So it is going back to Amazon

I already have a Weber Genesis and a Yoder YS-640 smoker. Trying to figure out if we would use it enough to warrant spending $550.

What is your experience?

My friend has one and they seem pretty cool. I think they are perfect for doing breakfasts: eggs, hashbrowns, bacon. They would also work well for chicken breasts or something.

On the other hand I think its a bit odd to do steaks on there. I guess it would be closer to a pan friend steak which is also fine but won't have the BBQ flavour.

If you have other options for BBQ then its probably a good option for a more controlled cooking experience no flare ups etc.

Also would be perfect for pancakes.

Breakfast, smash burgers and stir fry are some of the more popular things I've seen done. My buddy has one and loves it. Said he uses it mostly for breakfast on the weekends.

59A93544-331D-4121-8E92-AC2CDA3ADD01.jpeg
5F07C617-DD52-48CA-9FAE-5B851F3771E6.jpeg
4D2FA0D4-6A50-45ED-9162-E6B77266ADFB.jpeg
0D92CACC-B178-4395-BF43-4CBB63ABA8A9.jpeg

I am seriously considering buying a Blackstone 36" griddle. I bought a 24" cast iron griddle to use on my Weber grill but was not a fan of the rough service and no where to drain off the grease. So it is going back to Amazon

I already have a Weber Genesis and a Yoder YS-640 smoker. Trying to figure out if we would use it enough to warrant spending $550.

What is your experience?
YES YES YES!

I hear they only make them for specific resellers, my buddy got one from Walmart, which means I get to use it =) when I'm over there, the wife also wants one. They are great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom