Blackjack Strategy Cards (1 Viewer)

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Help my 21 year old daughter

Does anyone have any small laminated Blackjack Strategy cards?

She leaves next Wednesday, would love to give her one to use at the tables

thanks for looking

if Not I will download one and get it laminated, not the best way but better than her walking in 100% Blonde.....yes I said Blonde, she is my daughter and I love her, but she better be glad she is PRETTY....

I have always printed the strategy cards out from this site:

https://wizardofodds.com/play/blackjack/

There is a ton of helpful information and actually different cards/strategies for the different decks/odds.

You can make them as small as one you'd buy before printing.

Also a lot of dealers are really great about giving you what the book says. However it's your hard earned money and having the tested strategies with you is certainly helpful.

Teach them how to play "The Dealers other Ace". That deuce can be a real booger so they play it one way or the other the same way consistently.

This one?

Attachments

• 4C3A2CC2-73BD-4670-AA12-0475D03D3498.jpeg
    4C3A2CC2-73BD-4670-AA12-0475D03D3498.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 61
Teach them how to play "The Dealers other Ace". That deuce can be a real booger so they play it one way or the other the same way consistently.
I concur that consistency is the key. For example, if you always hit on 16, then always do it. If you change it up you can both irritate other players and annoy yourself based upon outcome.

Not that it was asked, but when in doubt, it is usually okay to ask the dealer what the right play is every once in a while. They want players to win so the tips are more plentiful and the game doesn't slow down too much if someone is unintentionally taking their time thinking. This could help her not feel too pressured if in a real pinch as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom