Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Looking at a few different options to complete at least the initial iteration of my mixed set. I’m focusing on Regency Cruises, PBCL, and Empress secondary, but I’m willing to consider other options with white labels. Excellent to mint condition only.

Please let me know if you’re willing to sell as little as a barrel or as much as a rack.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Might be interested in the Scandia. Which one is it?

Just to be clear, I don’t have any of the aforementioned chips, just giving suggestions. The Scandia hundo is a 3ta316 chip, not sure of the official Paulson colors. Give me a minute and I’ll grab a pic from Google

Actually looks closer to 3ta314 to me

7BE8E9E4-2EE3-4770-9C75-9C851858119C.jpeg

Ah, ok, thanks. Looking for a white inlay, which eliminates the AS. The others seem to be good options.

Looking at a few different options to complete at least the initial iteration of my mixed set. I’m focusing on PCA secondary, Eddie’s Fabulous 50’s, Regency Cruises, and Empress secondary, but I’m willing to consider other options with white labels. Very good to mint condition only.

Please let me know if you’re willing to sell as little as a barrel or as much as a rack.

Thanks.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/100-ambassador-plaza-100-260-shipped.43416/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom