Black Light Pr0n Showcase (2 Viewers)

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
In what might be the most NSFW sounding thread I’ve seen on the Forum, I think it’s about time we…..highlight…..(I’ll hold for applause) the glory that are chips that take on a whole new life under black light!

I’ll start with one of my favorites. The Emerald Bay chips from Matsui has some real eye catchers in the lineup. The $5 is one of my favorite fivers of all time for this very reason. It’s electric in daylight, but a real show stopper under the black light glow. With the exception of the blue $1, all of my chips have at least a little extra pep when the lights go out

FE245D69-D6FC-45B0-9794-121157327854.jpeg
4D2B89DF-3B7B-49CE-A6E9-7F4004C017AE.jpeg

So, give us your pr0n! Give us your flashlights! Your fixtures! Ask your questions! Give your answers! Post your exclamation points!!!

I found these in my gallery from years ago. I no longer have the Fabulous Frequency chips or the gray Casa 100s.

This was a comparison of chips I knew that were Watermelon like the Flamingo 5 or Radiant Red like the spots in some of the other chips.

Technically not a black light but it's still cool what happens under different spectrums:
View attachment 1129748

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom