SOLD Black Friday Sale (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didnt know. I'm new on these forums and new to poker chips in general
Go git ya sum!

If I had never handled Paulsons, I would buy 10 of the used $1s, 10 of the used $5s, 10 of the new secondary $25s, and 10 of the used $100s. That's a nice cross section of both new and used Paulsons, includes a THC variation which are typically FAR more expensive than 89 cents a piece, gets you a variety of colors, and will cost you only $46 plus shipping for two barrels of chips to play around with.

Why wait? Let’s get these posted tonight! YOLO

Not sure why you all don’t like these but I love them. Colors are great. View attachment 683842

Go git ya sum!

If I had never handled Paulsons, I would buy 10 of the used $1s, 10 of the used $5s, 10 of the new secondary $25s, and 10 of the used $100s. That's a nice cross section of both new and used Paulsons, includes a THC variation which are typically FAR more expensive than 89 cents a piece, gets you a variety of colors, and will cost you only $46 plus shipping for two barrels of chips to play around with.

If you decide to buy some. I have some cincy chips on sale below TCR prices and include shipping.

Last edited:
I only need 4 more $500s to complete my barrel...anyone want to help? And is anyone else near to completing a barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom