SOLD Black Friday Sale - SOLD OUT (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing left from this specific sale??

I just tried both the Roadhouse T10000 set and the red Jack dice, and both of those appear to still be available...not sure what else, you just need to try the links and see.

Thank you Jim!

Hope you're recovering well from the surgery.

Attachments

• bj felt2.jpeg
    bj felt2.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 489
Many Thanks for your shipment to Germany, Jim. I really like my new Chips!
Hoping you are on track for a speedy recovery!
l21.jpg

rh1.jpg

New Ultrasonic got busy and I went through a couple of Magic Erasers. I am very happy with how they turned out.

Looking forward to the next sale!

Updated Jan 4th
Updated Jan 12th

Only JACK's chips remaining from this listing:
$25 P - 145 all gone
$25 G/O - 1065 798
$100 S - 85
All other denoms sold out.

JACK's dice sticks remaining:
Red - 120 118 109
Pink - 41 39 31
Saffron - 114 111 104

JACK's Layouts remaining:
Craps - 6
BJ Kings Bounty - 7 6 5
BJ Perfect Pair - 5 2

Not sure if Jim has held anything back for another sale down the road?

Last edited:
i am new to all of this. How do u get to the links to see if anything is left?

You need to have a PayPal account.
Click on the link of what you want to buy. It will open a PayPal window where you can enter the quantity you want to order. If chips are available you will be able to finalize your order. I understand you looking for Jack chips, actually only few 100's sec and 25's Go are still available.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.49202/

It goes on sale on presidents day at 12 eastern I think? You hit refresh on this page at that time and the links become active.

And then there is like a 15 second window to buy the really good stuff! Not exaggerating.

You need to have a PayPal account.
Click on the link of what you want to buy. It will open a PayPal window where you can enter the quantity you want to order. If chips are available you will be able to finalize your order. I understand you looking for Jack chips, actually only few 100's sec and 25's Go are still available.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.49202/
Noooooooooooooooooo didn't know that... I was planning a large JACK set :bag: so much despair......
Get well soon Jim

I’m confused...the sale seems to be over but all the links are still up. I could actually go ahead and buy the Jack set...am I missing something?

It stopped me before then on the LL sale, just told me no before even the check out...

I used to being denied constantly, okay??! Lol
Ha!
I actually tried buying a card setup from this sale, just yesterday. I was thrilled that the link was alive. Maybe he’s got stacks and stacks and stacks of cards? REJECTION!

Ha!
I actually tried buying a card setup from this sale, just yesterday. I was thrilled that the link was alive. Maybe he’s got stacks and stacks and stacks of cards? REJECTION!
Son of a.....

Yes

Try putting things into your cart and checking out. That will tell you what's available and what isnt
If the links work, he still has stock for sale.
No. If you can check out, he still has stock for sale
It stopped me before then on the LL sale, just told me no before even the check out...

I used to being denied constantly, okay??! Lol
Ha!

Man, you guys got me all revved up! I just woke up and saw all this banter about live links in a Black Friday sale and got all excited...

Oh I see. I didn’t want to check out cos I’m not sure if the shipping to Germany is even possible, and if yes, how much it would cost.
Sorry for the questions...Ima a newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom