SOLD Black Friday Sale - SOLD OUT (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got what I came for at 12 PM. 140x Roulette Chips. Going to use for a project. Thanks for the sale Jim. Good luck with your surgery and take care.

You all also have my word, if wife kills me or for some reason I do not fall in love(who's kidding I love all my chips I dont need!), I will post the set for what Chip Room did. I think its only fair since it was forgotten and only a few of us saw it

Strange. I just purchased a roadhouse set, it went all the way through.

Then when I logged back in to check, it said that it can longer be purchased via my bank with PayPal and has to use a card? Has anyone seen this? Could it just be a fraud alert thing from too many Black Friday purchased?

Good. Now I can stop trying to talk myself into buying it. They look great. Esp those 500's.
Is there only one? I think I’ve accidentally bought two?

Edit: Looks like there are still 2 setups available! I bought one to add on to my recently purchased set from @Josh Kifer. The oversized chips are just beautiful!

Last edited:
Added 20 more Roulettes. Hopefully it can be added to my original order and be shipped together.

Happy Thanksgiving.

If you've participated in the sales from this vendor in the past and haven't been able to get what you wanted, I'd like to share a few tips that have worked for me.

6-10 minutes before the sale: Go to a past sale thread where you know inventory still exists, and click through an item to get it added to a paypal cart. The $25 Jack primary from the St Pattys Day sale is still around. Click on paypal checkout - this will require you to log in. From here you should see the invoice page. Make sure your payment method and shipping address are all up to date and set as the defaults that you want, and then you can close this. Go back to that sale thread and click through the link again - now you should see two of that item in your cart. Remove those. By doing all this, it should ensure you will be logged in during this black friday sale and ready to rapidly check out, saving you a few seconds.

5 minutes before the sale: Close everything else on your computer, kick everyone else off your wifi. Open page 1 of this post on multiple tabs. I've found 3 tabs to be sufficient. Maximize the browser window and zoom out (hold ctrl and hit -) so you can see more text at once. This reduces the amount of scrolling you need to do. If your items are in the middle or lower portion of the post and you see the page automatically jumping down to that spot each time you refresh, I would not count on that happening after the post is updated.

2 minutes before the sale: Start cycling through the tabs and refreshing. Historically, the sale links have appeared under the images. If the tab you are looking at does not have active links, hit f5 to refresh and immediately go to the next tab. The refresh should continue to processing in the background. If your next tab has no links, hit f5 to refresh and click on the next tab. By the time the first page is finished reloading, you should come back around to it.

When the links are active: If you are going for one item, click that and check out as fast as possible. If you are trying to get multiple items from multiple links, use your middle click with a slight delay. When you middle click the link, it should open up in a new tab without changing the screen. With each new tab you open, 1 quantity of that item should be added to your cart. Ideally, the last tab that you open with middle click should have 1 of each of the items you want in the cart. Sometimes, if you don't delay enough between middle clicks, only one of the items gets added. When you are adding your last item, go ahead and left click so that the screen automatically jumps to the newest tab.

Updating quantities in the paypal cart: Play around with this on an active sale right now to get a feel. When you change the number, the page refreshes itself. Type the amount you want in the text box, then click anywhere else on the screen one box at a time. There should be a very brief load and your screen will flash. If you don't allow this to happen while you change multiple quantities, you'll only see some get updated. It's very frustrating.

Hopefully something in this post will help you get what you want. Good luck tomorrow!

FWIW, I used just about every one of @waddadonk 's strategies, and I'll be damned if it didn't work like a charm!

Actually, come to think of it, don't bother using these strategies for any future TCR sales. They really don't work. In fact, you should actually wait at least 3 minutes after the sale starts to get anything, because server load will be brutal. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Hard at work at the warehouse! I will be sending out all of combined shipping refunds after all of the orders are filled.

Jim

Attachments

• 20191201_134351.jpg
    20191201_134351.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 360
  • 20191201_134148.jpg
    20191201_134148.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 358
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom