Black Friday Sale! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to see that the WSOP tourney sets are still available. I guess everyone wanted the horseshoes

"Out for delivery"

I didn't buy much, just seating chips and buy in chips; but adding to my set is always fun. I will try to get more pics of my set (including new DB's from OWPS) in the pr0n thread when they arrive. Now where is that M-f'n mail man?!?

"Out for delivery"

I didn't buy much, just seating chips and buy in chips; but adding to my set is always fun. I will try to get more pics of my set (including new DB's from OWPS) in the pr0n thread when they arrive. Now where is that M-f'n mail man?!?

Mine hit it's 3rd post office in MI today in three days. Hmm

Chips received Jim, THANK YOU! Just missing #20 $100 Buy In chips. PM/email sent (no pr0n today fellas)

JIM! I got your email, and wanted to let you know that I only care about the roulette colors, not the number on the chips.
Sorry I didn't respond immediately, I'm literally just home today from surgery, please don't cancel my order!!!!

I'm so stoked about the roulettes! My group loves lots of chips on the table, splashing lots of chips into the pots, shoving 40-100 chips into the pot at once. The group plays 2-3 times a week, wears out cards and poker chips like crazy. They wore out a set of Pharaoh china-clays. I'm hoping that the B-J's will be able to handle their abuses and look good at the same time!

THANKS!

There seems to be an issue with PayPal inventory for the Bud Jones chips. For some reason some items still show alot of inventory, yet we do not have the chips. I apologize, but we filled the orders alphabetically, instead of first in first out, in order to iprocess combined shipping refunds. Some people may be getting emails from me tomorrow to see if we can swap out other numbers. We should hopefully know everything tomorrow. Again, our apologies for the PayPal mix-up.

Jim

Where is the GD mailman?!?!? :D

upload_2016-12-2_10-41-32.png

Chips came today.. I'm sore from the cleaning I've done so far and I still have a long way to go :( But I'm psyched to have them! :D

Got my chips! Cash game set such a great price couldn't pass up my first set of Paulson chips. Luckily snow storms this next week so plenty of cleaning time after work. Haven't dug through them all yet to see what shape they are in.

Got my chips! Cash game set such a great price couldn't pass up my first set of Paulson chips. Luckily snow storms this next week so plenty of cleaning time after work. Haven't dug through them all yet to see what shape they are in.
Nice, enjoy it. I also tried to get it as my first Paulson set but unfortunately I was a bit late :(.

Chips all arrived, and despite multiple (separate) orders, Jim consolidated the shipping as much as possible (without me even asking!). Great chips, even better customer service. Thanks!

Jim (of course) cleared up the mess and confusion, made me a great deal and I'm going to end up with a nice BJ set for my "IDIOTS TRAVELLING POKER CLUB".

I can't wait until they arrive!

THANKS JIM!

JIM! I got your email, and wanted to let you know that I only care about the roulette colors, not the number on the chips.
Sorry I didn't respond immediately, I'm literally just home today from surgery, please don't cancel my order!!!!

I'm so stoked about the roulettes! My group loves lots of chips on the table, splashing lots of chips into the pots, shoving 40-100 chips into the pot at once. The group plays 2-3 times a week, wears out cards and poker chips like crazy. They wore out a set of Pharaoh china-clays. I'm hoping that the B-J's will be able to handle their abuses and look good at the same time!

THANKS!

Chips came the other day, finally had a chance to sort through them last night. Thanks for everything Jim!!!

okay, the first lady finally gave me permission to purchase one of the 400,000 WSOP sets. For some reason, I still need some convincing. A couple questions. First, are sets still available? Second, I assume those are inlays not stickers. Correct? Also are they really as awesome as they look? Thanks.

Just got my Horseshoe order opened yesterday. Second set I have purchased from Jim and it could not have gone smoother.
Thanks so much

I see the cleveland tournament link and wsop

Is it possible to purchase them ??

Thanks for answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom