Black Chip Pron (2 Viewers)

2AE6D929-182A-4298-BA99-E652D012BB06.jpeg

Not an expensive chip...not by a long shot...But I can pretty much tell you there are no racks for sale. The only two people who have them aren't selling...one will eventually (hopefully/pretty please) sell his 1/2 set to the other and then they will never see the light of day again :eek::eek::eek:
Yep. Those chips have been sold exactly twice, by my count. And not likely to be sold again.

Not sure there 's a charcoal chip pr0n, so here they are (Top Value Non-Denominated, to serve as either 50s or 100s)
ATHENIAN_OWL_CLUB_0319.jpg

Experience has shown they 've been used as either 100-dime chips in 2/5 dime games, or as 10E chips (so, still the same value) in games where denominated chips represent their value in Euros (ie absent 20E green chips).

Ya very similar. I think your pink is brighter though. And are yours leaded Paulson? These are The Post. Awesome chips but no leaded Paulson. Everyone tells me to murder but keeping them as hot stamped 5s

My spots are pretty close to the fuscia on the copa 5 chips. I don't think mine are leaded either, but I haven't weighed them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom