Bitten by the bug again (1 Viewer)

Littleluck55

Flush
Reaction score
I was a long time member of chip talk and just recently got bitten by the bug again. I am from Northern Kentucky, right across the river from Cincinnati. I have bought, traded and sold many chip sets over the years. My dad is a charter member of the CCGTCC and has more memorabilia than I can even describe. I recently went thru a divorce and had everything in storage, so just digging it out now. But I will be looking to add on to my sets, so I see some wanted ads in my future. I am always interested in home games too. But Jack Cincinnati is about 10 minutes from door to table. And hopefully once I get moved into a house, I will be hosting again.

And first on my to do list is order the hot dog roller. I don’t care if anyone ever comes over, I’m having hot dogs / brats weekly now

Welcome back into the fold and ummm you should know, that e need to see pics!

Welcome to PCF!!! Happy to have you with us!!
Looking forward to seeing some of these sets, sorry to hear about your divorce, but maybe getting back into the poker/chipping world is just the thing you need ;) sounds like you have a plan on the horizon!!
Glad you found the hot dog roller pr0n LOL make sure you update the thread with some pics :tup:
Cheers, happy chipping, Brie

E9447C20-4123-4084-9B7B-833EA97699A6.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom