Binked it (1 Viewer)

weekend-long Whining Chicken Tilt Equity (WCTE), as demonstrated at the last DCS. :p

I wrote and erased 3 failed witty rejoinders. I'll say nothing and just hope to run good myself.

Congrats again. The place looks amazing.

I wrote and erased 3 failed witty rejoinders. I'll say nothing and just hope to run good myself.

Congrats again. The place looks amazing.

Totes understand dude, it took me like 6 attempts to come up with a retort to Bergs' Comanche comment without sounding ridic racist. Making fun of religious zealots is always a safe fallback plan. Effortless witty retorts are hard work. :eek:

And it'd be smart to plan the midwest circuit of the WPC tour. Take a month off for meat-ups in Chicago, Madison, Cincy, Louisville, Nashville. Maybe we add a leg for Atlanta then New England, although I'll probably never play a tourney in Maine again. Rigged.

Fixed your post

Fixed your post fix... ;)

Ben, that Mini HU Table is gonna look suweet in that new space!!!! How's it holding up? :)

Windy City Blowout
Mad-Town Throwdown
Shootout at the Post
Bounty Battle on the Border
Derby City Showdown

Time to start thinking of that meet-up name.... The Tennessee Shuffle? The Nash-Bash? Coffee County Cards Classic?

​PS if you need help/an extra truck to help move, give me a shout...

Windy City Blowout
Mad-Town Throwdown
Shootout at the Post
Derby City Showdown

Time to start thinking of that meet-up name.... The Tennessee Shuffle? The Nash-Bash? Coffee County Cards Classic?

Forgot Redbelly's Roundup

lol the Tennessee Shuffle is clever

Seeing this for the first time, Grats Ben!!

Did you figure out the internet situation?

Windy City Blowout
Mad-Town Throwdown
Shootout at the Post
Derby City Showdown

Oh yeah sure: "Hey you, with the broken back! Get over here and help move!" :p Nah, we'll pretty much be in both houses for a few weeks, and move stuff over gradually, with professionals for the huge stuff. The physical move is the least of my issues right now.

Still in Rutherford county (barely - have to be for my daughter's school) so there's nothing too catchy with that. I'll have plenty of time to think about it - mid-late 2016 is probably the earliest I would be able to even think about trying to do a meat-up. But it is on my mind... ;)

Seeing this for the first time, Grats Ben!!

Did you figure out the internet situation?

Thanks Clay! Internet will just be cellular AND satellite, for redundancy. For our purposes, it really won't affect anything other than not being able to stream TV shows/movies all the time (which isn't all bad, in my mind.) Lots more time outside. :)

Oh yeah sure: "Hey you, with the broken back! Get over here and help move!" :p

Oh, you misunderstood. I'm old school union. I'd be the guy leaning on the shovel (you'd have to have a shovel for me to lean on). Liz can do all the heavy lifting
wink.gif
shocked.gif

DONE DEAL! [emoji2]

I'm really unlikely to be on the forums at all for the next week or two at least... I know I have some sample set requests and etc. out there. Anyone who needs to get ahold of me, please pm me. THANKS for all the support!

congrats again, Ben. enjoy the new digs! and get some pr0n of the poker room up when you get settled in :)

Offer of help with the move still stands. I obviously can't help (going under the knife tomorrow), but if you need to borrow my truck, give a shout. Brand new (bought on Saturday), 8' bed. No cover/tarp so there is that, but the important part was to get something that will hold an 8' table or a k9dr sized chip collection. ;)

Fantastic Ben - so happy that it's a done deal now! I hope the whirlwind is both tolerable and somewhat enjoyable ;)

congrats again, Ben. enjoy the new digs! and get some pr0n of the poker room up when you get settled in :)

Will do, but it'll be awhile (whenever I get around to getting a game together) - only the main table will be set up 24/7 for family games of Monopoly and such, other (folding) tables will be stored in the closet and my kids will use as a play area until I send out the Bat signal and the whole area transforms, whirlwind-style, into poker mecca. :cool:

Offer of help with the move still stands. I obviously can't help (going under the knife tomorrow), but if you need to borrow my truck, give a shout. Brand new (bought on Saturday), 8' bed. No cover/tarp so there is that, but the important part was to get something that will hold an 8' table or a k9dr sized chip collection. ;)

The professionals are coming on Saturday. No sweat.

Oh, and GL with the surgery... :eek:

Fantastic Ben - so happy that it's a done deal now! I hope the whirlwind is both tolerable and somewhat enjoyable ;)

It is, actually. Exhausting, but fun! It's 11 miles to the nearest grocery store (or anything else notably "commercial") - I thought that would be far enough to be annoying, but it really isn't. That 15-minute drive is amazingly relaxing. :D

Quick pic for jbutler - I only have 2 tables currently. Got my guy queued up to do another table which can go in the open area near the stairs and a poker topper for the wood table to bring the total to 4. If it ever became necessary, the tables/couches could easily be scrunched in enough to accommodate a 5th table, and a 6th (round) table would fit in a little alcove on the other side of the steps. If REALLY pressed, table 7 can go in the adjoining loft, and table 8 could just replace the couches entirely. ;) I can't imagine having that many degens in my house...

Also, pic of the view from the window next to the main table. Got cattle???

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 122
sweet pics, Ben! very envious of your view.

btw, your family might believe that the table in the foreground is simply for eating or pleasant family interaction, but we know it's a heads-up ivey thunderdome table ready for conversion...

Man the poker tables look so small in the back corner of the room. That's a lot of space to cram degens in down there.

Man the poker tables look so small in the back corner of the room. That's a lot of space to cram degens in down up there.

^^ FYP. I didn't think this was a basement, but upper story?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom