Wanted Binion's Paulson T500 & T5k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezara

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looking for either of these chips in any quantity. PM me with what you have for a fantastic offer!

500.jpg
5000.jpg

Last edited:
If you succeed in putting together a barrel of these and a rack of the T500s, then you will have officially won PCF.
Yah thats the truth. 5 of these together, ANY of those actually more than 1 together was unheard of when I was getting a sample set
together. I had two of the 5s and it was like stars aligning back then XD

Yah thats the truth. 5 of these together, ANY of those actually more than 1 together was unheard of when I was getting a sample set
together. I had two of the 5s and it was like stars aligning back then XD

Ya it took me years to track down my first 5k. I've since found 2 more, but I've only held onto one.

So how many of the 1K chips have been found?

Like where are all the 5K chips? There must be more than 5 racks of them on the table here
looks like they used them there in 1990 last unless they were early on then later the BJ later in 91 from
what I could see skimming an old video

Heads up they said 1,628,000 to 300,000 chips so close to 1,950,000 total in play. I didnt see when I was skimming
how many total players but watching that there are ALOT of the 5K chips on the table. If they werent taken and
hidden or lost by someone early on, there are ALOT out there.

vlcsnap-2020-06-05-20h55m17s026.png

Well with the amount of 1ks in the stack also, it wouldnt be more than 300 T5ks. One rack of 5ks is 500,000. With 1.9mil on the board, it would seem like it is prob 3 racks of T5ks and some racks of T1ks. It wouldnt surprise me if the T5ks are out in the wild already to be honest. Considering this was 1990, that is almost 30 years ago. No telling where they ended up.

There should be lots of T500s though out there. No telling where those are.

Well with the amount of 1ks in the stack also, it wouldnt be more than 300 T5ks. One rack of 5ks is 500,000. With 1.9mil on the board, it would seem like it is prob 3 racks of T5ks and some racks of T1ks. It wouldnt surprise me if the T5ks are out in the wild already to be honest. Considering this was 1990, that is almost 30 years ago. No telling where they ended up.

There should be lots of T500s though out there. No telling where those are.
according to another guys analysis here they think maybe 3 or my opinion 5 racks total of the 500s
they were only in starting stacks and not used later on they think so just used at start, then run off.
So could be the 500 and 5K chips are either locked away or someone got them and sold off a few
SINGLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom