Binion's Kem Sealed Horseshoe Cards (1 Viewer)

wmaddix

Pair
Reaction score
Please help me with valuation, since I'm a noob.

I have this Binion's Horseshoe set-up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372901136389

Except mine is brand new (sealed in plastic). It's just been sitting in my storage for some time now and suddenly I see a move on the horizon and wondering where downpayment $ is going to come from. Any help on whether or not I should put my mint version up for auction?

Thanks in advance. I'm new to this.

A non warped, mint set up would probably fetch you about $50 or so. Good luck with the move!

A non warped, mint set up would probably fetch you about $50 or so. Good luck with the move!
I was gonna say the same, but those are different than the Binions KEMs we usually see around here. So I have no idea.

Yes, if they've been in storage, especially if not temp/moisture controlled, definitely check it for warping. I've had KEMs come from a merchant (Amazon) and they're already warped in the cellophane. Of course, maybe someone will want to buy just to collect it, but it would probably be worth more if in playable condition.

I was gonna say the same, but those are different than the Binions KEMs we usually see around here. So I have no idea.
Yep, you don't see them much, but they're not as desireable as the bridge, standard ones.

OK, thanks for the info. If they're only worth $50 then I'll hold on to them. I also prefer bridge size but thought these might have some nostalgia value (especially since Spinetti's was getting $70 for them used). If not, no biggie. I'll have fun with them eventually.

Re: warping, I don't notice any...but I'm not a pro. Just pulled them up from the basement and took these photos.

PXL_20220107_040812541.jpgPXL_20220107_040726801.MP.jpg

PXL_20220107_040747627.jpg

They look pretty good from those pics, but view the directly from the side and see if there are any "wrinkles" in the stack of cards, or any bowing.

I am by no means an expert, but they seem pretty decent to me! I wouldn't say 110% flat, but they're certainly not noticeably bothersome. Kinda moot, though, if they're only worth $50 or so. They're worth more than that to me! I guess this has turned from a valuation question to a humble brag. Check out this cool setup from the home of the original WSOP!!! :) OK, bedtime for bonzo. Thanks for the help.

PXL_20220107_043023171.jpgPXL_20220107_043115416.MP.jpgPXL_20220107_043141342.MP.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom