• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Binion’s WSOP Chips are back (1 Viewer)

lol sorry,

He has been selling these chips for a while now though, id be surprised if he didnt know about this forum already.
"He" is dead. Who knows who this most-recent character is.....

"He" is dead. Who knows who this most-recent character is.....

I get that. I mean this guy specifically.

Before I sell something I usually do a little research on it. One Google search for binions chips would lead you here.That coupled with people from here buying his chips. Alot of people mention pcf to sellers to try to get them to come here, save on fees, and drop their prices a little. That is fairly commonplace.

Its not like this place is a secret. I don't get it.

It's also worth noting that these may very well be stolen, and this dude is leaving a pretty easy trail to follow. If it turns out they are stolen, the rightful owner/law enforcement are going to be able to track it down and recover it....That means you'll have no chips and your only recourse is to try and get money back from this dude weeks/months after he's already snorted it all up his nose.
Oh yes Mr. ATF agent sir. Oh those guns, they were lost in a boating accident
And those chips too

I get that. I mean this guy specifically.

Before I sell something I usually do a little research on it. One Google search for binions chips would lead you here.That coupled with people from here buying his chips. Alot of people mention pcf to sellers to try to get them to come here, save on fees, and drop their prices a little. That is fairly commonplace.

Its not like this place is a secret. I don't get it.

Except for the fact that he hasn't shown up here so far. So he obviously hadn't found it yet. Clearly this guy is on something. He's been in prison for more of his life than he has out, he doesn't even know how to spell basic words. He probably has no clue how to use a computer or search the internet. Hopefully he doesn't pick up on your hint.

Except for the fact that he hasn't shown up here so far. So he obviously hadn't found it yet. Clearly this guy is on something. He's been in prison for more of his life than he has out, he doesn't even know how to spell basic words. He probably has no clue how to use a computer or search the internet. Hopefully he doesn't pick up on your hint.
He’s taking pictures of a computer screen and told me he needed to access the server to send them. So yah. IT is not his thing
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

someones account just got shut the fk down

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (BINIONS JACKET) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom