• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Binion’s WSOP Chips are back (1 Viewer)

Never mind found it and reported him. I stopped talking to him when he confirmed the chips he was trying to sell me where now the same chips he has listed in the auction. 100% like you said he sold off the rest and just had the 88 left then didn’t like the price.

I just did.

had to search for it in the help menu.

fuck that guy. If anyone wants to report feel free.

Screenshot_20200819-203011_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200819-203015_eBay.jpg

I finally got a rack of T5s for a reasonable price. 612plus shipping.

I was pumped about it until I woke up this morning and found that my sale was canceled by the seller.

eBay seller dealaday is full of shit. He had several racks listed at the time and said that he canceled the auction (after the sale was complete) because he made a mistake and didn't have a full rack. Which is bullshit. He just didn't like the price it sold at, or he sold them all for more and then canceled my auction.

I will be leaving negative feedback and reporting the no-sale to eBay shortly, but i figured that you guys should also know what a shady piece of shit this guy is also.

I wont be bidding on any more of his chips.

View attachment 515783View attachment 515784View attachment 515785View attachment 515786View attachment 515787View attachment 515788

Ask "Bryan" for proof of life?

Also, dude, WTF? Why would you point him here? We don't need this psycho sniffing around here if he isn't already.

You guys do realize this is a burner eBay account for him right? Do I need to remind everyone that the guy behind the real account is no longer living?

It's also worth noting that these may very well be stolen, and this dude is leaving a pretty easy trail to follow. If it turns out they are stolen, the rightful owner/law enforcement are going to be able to track it down and recover it....That means you'll have no chips and your only recourse is to try and get money back from this dude weeks/months after he's already snorted it all up his nose.

It's also worth noting that these may very well be stolen, and this dude is leaving a pretty easy trail to follow. If it turns out they are stolen, the rightful owner/law enforcement are going to be able to track it down and recover it....That means you'll have no chips and your only recourse is to try and get money back from this dude weeks/months after he's already snorted it all up his nose.

I dont think thats how it works. Could be wrong though.

I dont think thats how it works. Could be wrong though.

The original owner has a greater right to the property than you do. They will be able to recover the stolen property and your legal recourse is to go after the person who sold the stolen property to you, which is quite difficult if they're a degenerate who blew through it and doesn't have a pot to piss in. That's typically how it works in most jurisdictions in the US. You are also now a victim of the offender and would be stuck trying to get restitution.

Source: I'm a prosecutor

The original owner has a greater right to the property than you do. They will be able to recover the stolen property and your legal recourse is to go after the person who sold the stolen property to you, which is quite difficult if they're a degenerate who blew through it and doesn't have a pot to piss in. That's typically how it works in most jurisdictions in the US. You are also now a victim of the offender and would be stuck trying to get restitution.

Source: I'm a prosecutor

What if the "original owner" also obtained them illegally and can't demonstrate that they are the rightful owners?

Buying stolen property does not make you the legal owner, regardless of source.

The original owner has a greater right to the property than you do. They will be able to recover the stolen property and your legal recourse is to go after the person who sold the stolen property to you, which is quite difficult if they're a degenerate who blew through it and doesn't have a pot to piss in. That's typically how it works in most jurisdictions in the US.

Must be true, cause only a lawyer would have the balls to cite himself.

But seriously, this is a fairly common scenario I've dealt with. If these are stolen and you buy them, you're also the victim of a larceny. This tweaker would have committed a larceny by stealing the chips from someone, and an additional larceny by selling you property he had no legal right to sell (i.e he stole money from you). If the rightful owner can establish ownership, they will get these chips back and you're stuck trying to get money back from this sketchy dude....who I doubt is going to invest it and watch it grow.

Last edited:
Allegedly. The only person who claims these were stolen were from Bryan's "sister" who thinks his name is spelled "Brian" though... So who knows
So your source is an illiterate "sister"? Lol

The backstory behind these chips is classic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom