Auction Binion’s Horseshoe WSOP Paulson Full Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but my last bid might have been a little late off the mark
729E28FD-8F03-4CDB-B1FA-FB6D735D8560.png

Yeah :(

It's OK. I was not trying to win it. Merely trying to keep the auction going because the other people with the real interest appear to be asleep at the wheel. Just buying you guys some time. Apparently not too successful. Congrats to Zmasterben.
Thank you but quite the dangerous game :D

Thank you but quite the dangerous game :D
To be honest I had a 'number' in mind that I was willing to risk. If I had won the auction while still remaining within that 'number' I would still have been quite happy to adopt the chips. After all, these are the legendary Binions WSOP. Nevertheless, you can judge that I was still quite casual about putting in the bids given that this is not priority. However, had it been Empress Joliet chips......different story :D

I'm in Malaysia. Good luck trying to serve the subpoena. You'll likely need Trump to mount an invasion and by that time I'll be comfortably sipping margaritas in China :p
Sir. As @Zmasterben 's lawyer, I should warn you.. I'm willing to spend millions of his dollars to get this ten dollars from you....

I'm in Malaysia. Good luck trying to serve the subpoena. You'll likely need to Trump to mount an invasion and by that time I'll be comfortably sipping margaritas in China :p

We've been known to make Malaysian planes disappear. Me and Trump that as. Be careful is all I'm saying.

We've been known to make Malaysian planes disappear. Me and Trump that as. Be careful is all I'm saying.
How does Trump plan to do that ? Another one of his phonecalls to Ukraine ? I hope he is aware that the guy answering his calls through the phone exchange at Kiev is actually a Pakistani expat employed to handle all those menial jobs that the Ukrainians do not want ;)

How does Trump plan to do that ? Another one of his phonecalls to Ukraine ? I hope he is aware that the guy answering his calls through the phone exchange at Kiev is actually a Pakistani expat employed to handle all those menial jobs that the Ukrainians do not want ;)

How did you get a hold of our White House phone calls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom