Biloxi Belle values (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
biloxi belle.jpg

Any idea on value of singles for these chips? I found some $1s in eBay history. The rest I'm clueless.

From what I’ve seen at the chip show from memory, rough figures
$1s: $4-8/chip
$5s: $8-15/chip
$25s: $27-35/chip

Any idea on value of singles for these chips? I found some $1s in eBay history. The rest I'm clueless.
I think I have a few $1s, a snapper, a $5, and a $100. I doubt if I paid much more than face value on the $1s and $5, and probably less than $10-$15 for the $100 chip. But I've had 'em for awhile. You have an extra $5? I don't think I have both versions in my hub inlay collection.

Those were all inflated singles prices, I’m sure they could be negotiated to around face value for the $1s and $5s. The snapper was probably $5-8.

I don't have any. Just curious. A full sample set, primary and secondary, would be baller.

the green blue snapper is a very tough chip, price would be quite a bit more. as well as the $500. I had a sleeve of the $1000's about 15 years ago and sold most of them for $200 each, but prices have severely dropped in the years. The $100 with the turquoise inserts is also a very tough chip as well as the $5.00 with the tan inserts. Haven't seen those for sale in years very scarce. possibly a backup set. Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom