Bill's Haus of Bluff (1 Viewer)

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
The time has arrived. I ran to the UPS store at lunch (well ok drove) and picked them up, and dropped them off at my house before I had to turn around and head back to the office. I did have time to snap a few pictures, but I don't really have time to post them (1:30 meeting and all). I can post one teaser pick in the meantime. Hopefully its a short meeting!

BH-all-un.jpeg

The time has arrived. I ran to the UPS store at lunch (well ok drove) and picked them up, and dropped them off at my house before I had to turn around and head back to the office. I did have time to snap a few pictures, but I don't really have time to post them (1:30 meeting and all). I can post one teaser pick in the meantime. Hopefully its a short meeting!

View attachment 62773
Wow...they look like shit. BCC had some trouble with inlays, but I've never seen inlays become rectangular & hanging off the edges like that...

Sorry, mate.

Hope you all enjoyed getting Nutter buttered! Enjoy the pics in post 2. I'll post more when Krafty and I get a chance to oil them after DCS!

nutterbutter.png

Like I said to Bill already, it's incredibly tough to pick a favorite after seeing the actual photos. I'm stuck between the frac and the $5. Both are amazing. As is the hundo.

Just a few months until I blast through stacks and stacks of yellows at SATP!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom