Bill & Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 Years (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Holy crap!

gates.png

Insert Bill being able to track Melinda wherever anyway, making him the ultimate ex-husband stalker. Actually, that sounds like a pretty sweet screenplay....
Was just going to throw this out there lolololol Last Week Tonight definitely will after yesterday’s ep

PS the top reaction being “laugh” - oh internet trash, you are so classy.

I just saw this story, it’s the #1 spot on Google news.
I guess I’m a bit old-school...is this really news?

I see this as something more for the entertainment gossip section than anything else. Something thrown in with whatever the royal family is up to, or the latest from the Kardashians.

I see this as something more for the entertainment gossip section than anything else.
They are the biggest philanthropists in the history of the world and only just hitting their stride. As well as being two of the most important figures and driving forces in certain areas of global health and medicine.

They are the biggest philanthropists in the history of the world and only just hitting their stride. As well as being two of the most important figures and driving forces in certain areas of global health and medicine.
I’ve read the resume.
Just not sure how this changes much...it’s all foundations that will continue whether the two are together or not.

You mean like his goal of world depopulation?
Globalist POFS

this just add's an additional hurdle for any legal challenges that could be faced in the future. By divorcing if there is any problems Bill could become the center with his wife away scott free..... of course that's just conspiracy they are both amazing Philanthropists..............

These two have done so much good for the world. Beyond anyone else, ever. This is sad news. They were a great couple for decades.

Wonder what happened?

I see this as something more for the entertainment gossip section than anything else. Something thrown in with whatever the royal family is up to, or the latest from the Kardashians.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

I’ve read the resume.
Just not sure how this changes much...it’s all foundations that will continue whether the two are together or not.

But unlike many (most) other foundations and their namesakes, Bill and Melinda actively steer and direct the policy, initiatives, and activities of the foundation. And due to the size of their foundation it can have big impacts in the world and cascading effects. Particularly when it comes to certain areas of global health and medicine. Since they spend all of their time on this as a team but are now separating it can have serious real world implications.

But unlike many (most) other foundations and their namesakes, Bill and Melinda actively steer and direct the policy, initiatives, and activities of the foundation. And due to the size of their foundation it can have big impacts in the world and cascading effects. Particularly when it comes to certain areas of global health and medicine. Since they spend all of their time on this as a team but are now separating it can have serious real world implications.
But what you don't realize, is what a huge impact on the world of fashion the Kardashians have. This can affect not only clothing lines but SHOES too!! Not to mention the trickle-down to handbags. And if you think this doesn't reach the hair, make-up, and nail industries, you're just kidding yourself.

<sorry, I'll stop now>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom