Found Big Top Poker $5s (1 rack) - will purchase full set if necessary. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looking to round out my set with 1 rack of BTP $5s in mint or near-mint condition. Willing to purchase a full set as well if necessary.

Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 15.44.35.png

(photo credit: Toby)

Can easily arrange for U.S. shipping if required.

Willing to pay the Lobster price - so to say, whatever the current market price may be.

If you can help, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Last edited:
BUMP!

Like Lobster at the local seafood restaurant, I'll pay market price for a rack of these.

I might just be me, but any thread selling or looking that has no pics....must be some millennial thing, along with the abbreviations for everything possible.
i need these..(..pic) Is how it’s done

Binions sample, dibs if you ever sell. I could also add trade bait:
as 5
bj wsop chips in case it helps get a deal done

My wife got a $100 lobster gram for Christmas. We could only get two frozen lobster tails! They want you to pay $40 bucks apiece for your first two tails, then you can “add on” more tails for a bit cheaper.
It’s cheaper to go to the local grocery and buy frozen lobsters there. and a steak, and a bottle of wine.

My wife got a $100 lobster gram for Christmas. We could only get two frozen lobster tails! They want you to pay $40 bucks apiece for your first two tails, then you can “add on” more tails for a bit cheaper.
It’s cheaper to go to the local grocery and buy frozen lobsters there. and a steak, and a bottle of wine.
Wait, are you saying I can buy BTP $5s at the local grocer and still have money left for wine??

:wtf: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also: BUMP!

BUMP!

Still after 1 rack of these. I realize they're not overly common, but if you can help, please reach out.

ATM these are my dream set, but seeing as I don't even own a sample set I'd be starting from scratch and imagine the cost to complete a set
Would cost me nearly a years wages..
But these chips are truly amazing.

Someone? Anyone? Just tell me what you want... as long as it's not my firstborn or my wife, we can probably make a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom