SOLD Big Set of Chipco Caribbean Poker Classics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have a set of 2,785 Caribbean Poker Classic Chipcos for sale. I had assembled the set with the intention of using them for a charity tournament, but it just hasn't materialized and they're taking up space. I've used about a third of them once since assembling the set. They are in good but used condition; it varies slightly from chip to chip, some look brand new, others show some signs of minor wear (a few scuffs, chip scrapes from shuffling, a little dirt) but no major fading or chipping.

Breakdown is below, I built it for up to 100 people (with 100 rebuys or add-ons), 3k starting stacks with plenty of higher denom for color ups:

878 - T25
978 - T100
429 - T500
400 - T1000
100 - T5000*

* The rack of T5k chips are NOT original CPCs. It was tough locating these in quantities, it was easier/cheaper to design a new T5k and have a rack custom made. They came out OK, the "chipco" white circle is a little too big IMHO but they're more than serviceable.

Price is $1000 for the set, shipping/pp fees not included. Will probably run between $40-$50 for USPS flat rate. Pics below, PM me with questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom