Cancelled Big Fall Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razer8c

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Im so close to wrapping up my set so I'm consolidating all my wants and trades into one thread. Hopefully it will be easier to keep up with this way.

WANT:
100x Scandia $1 (peach&white spots)
100x King $25 (day green 4d14 pink&purp spots)
100x Horseshoe Club Reno $5

7x Harold's Club $500

TRADE:
Cash and

20200914_211857.jpg

20200914_211504.jpg
20200914_211510.jpg

Last edited:
Visual overload on your trade bait bro!!!!

Amazing chips!!!! Wish I had even one item from your want list. I could go for 1 barrel of everything you got!!!!

Visual overload on your trade bait bro!!!!

Amazing chips!!!! Wish I had even one item from your want list. I could go for 1 barrel of everything you got!!!!

Thank you! I can see the end of the tunnel on my mixed set, so I'm putting it all out there to try and wrap it up!

I have 30 Longhorn .50 yellow chips if you’re interested. I bought them and didn’t do anything with them. They are mint. I don’t really need any more chips, but if interested in buying them, I could dig them out.

Thanks

Bump for King $25s really really want to track these down!!

All yellow .50s found and only need 7x Harold's Club. Outposts are gone. Can anyone point me towards the Kings?

Also looking for Del Webb's Mint $500 I've gotten a few but could use up to 10 more

Update need:
7 Harold's Club $500
8 Del Webb's $500
KINGS $25
Scandia $1
Aztar MO sec. $100

Outpost fracs are gone

Still looking for the Kings, would consider trading King Baccarats for the Kings I'm looking for

If that's a single rack of cajun cup $5's, I'd be happy to offer cash.

If that's a single rack of cajun cup $5's, I'd be happy to offer cash.
Cajun Cups are currently part of my mixed set, but have something else on the way to potentially try out. Still need King 25s though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom