SOLD Pick Hobsons -- Price Drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for saving me $1500! LOL! Such cool chips. Are you going to mill them and get custom labels? If so, looking forward to seeing the finished set.
Man, I went back and forth on these chips in my head so many times and then just decided to pull the rip cord before I could talk myself out of it again.

I really like the tighter/compact starbursts on these, so I plan to keep it as a non denominated set and (no idea if this is even available) would like to get the blue blanks actually stamped to match for use as fracs in the set. I'm currently working on putting a THC set together to eventually become my "Greykin's Gameroom" customs... so that itch is already in the process of getting scratched (much to the dismay of my poor bank account)

I'm amazed at how I've managed to fixate on one barrel of Overland hundos. Im feeling good about this sale, really... GLWS?

Anyone want to go in on the PH's? I'd dibs a rack of hundoes?

How's this?

$100's @ $1800/rack
$25's @ $600/rack
$5's @ $1100/rack
Looks like a fair breakout. Wish I had he money to participate. Hell, I wish I had the money to just buy the whole thing!

Anyone want to go in on the PH's? I'd dibs a rack of hundoes?

How's this?

$100's @ $1800/rack
$25's @ $600/rack
$5's @ $1100/rack
Free bump for my own selfish reasons... Somebody out there wants to share this leaded Pick Hobsony goodness!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom