Bicycle Prestige cards on sale at Walgreens (1 Viewer)

Damn. My favorite cards...
At that price I can even overlook the flaking pips!
Any sweethearts Stateside willing to grab me a few? I’d be eternally greatful. :)

Hey boys and girls! If you can find them they’re getting cheaper. Picked up one more pack today...for $2.79!!! So stoked! Thinking about going back and checking on those six rider backs I left behind…

Attachments

• 244F8C68-DF32-4622-8727-AE6CFB21FDC2.jpeg
    244F8C68-DF32-4622-8727-AE6CFB21FDC2.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Website was a bust for me. Only one deck. One more place to check but have to get some work done today.

Just another data point, the on-line inventory has been wrong both ways in my area (showing available or sold-out in a particular store, with the opposite being true - best to actually call or visit).

Went to two stores with online inventory and both have none in stock. At least it was a fun drive.

New to the forum and saw this thread. Figured this would be a good starting set of cards as I look to upgrade chips, so figured I’d see if any Walgreens had any, and ended up going to two but got myself a red and blue deck for 2.79 ea.

Anybody want to tip me off - are these standard index or jumbo? I have a few of these decks left, but I don’t want to open one to check the index, especially if they’re standard and I’m just going to sell them.

The box might be the best thing about them. I love the finish. They’re a tad stiffer than I prefer. There’s a bit more top card float than I like to see. And I never love standard index.

standard index
Thanks. If only I'd scrolled back and read my own words.
Welp, if anybody wants 3 sealed decks at $5 apiece (red, blue, blue) let me know. Not sure how shipping doesn't kill the deal, but I dunno.

Thanks. If only I'd scrolled back and read my own words.
Welp, if anybody wants 3 sealed decks at $5 apiece (red, blue, blue) let me know. Not sure how shipping doesn't kill the deal, but I dunno.
If they were bridge sized, I'd be all over these as I grew up with Bicycle cards at home as a kid so I've always had a soft spot for the brand. Since learning of the Prestige line, they seem to only make poker size. :(

If they were bridge sized, I'd be all over these as I grew up with Bicycle cards at home as a kid so I've always had a soft spot for the brand. Since learning of the Prestige line, they seem to only make poker size. :(
Not exactly true. I have bridge size bicycle prestige cards, but they don’t have the traditional bicycle backs. They were hugely popular around here, about 5 years ago, because you could get them from Amazon for like $3 a deck.

Not exactly true. I have bridge size bicycle prestige cards, but they don’t have the traditional bicycle backs. They were hugely popular around here, about 5 years ago, because you could get them from Amazon for like $3 a deck.
I suspect they were a limited run. That green/burgundy version in both bridge and poker size hasn't been available in a few years.

I suspect they were a limited run. That green/burgundy version in both bridge and poker size hasn't been available in a few years.
Are you talking about these?

Attachments

• 46FD9987-ECB9-4AF3-B25C-F9463736B2F2.png
    46FD9987-ECB9-4AF3-B25C-F9463736B2F2.png
    477.8 KB · Views: 56
I’m impressed that you found some, but that’s a crazy price.
I mean honestly, the cards are good enough that they might be worth that price. But the big appeal of these has always been their high quality at such a low price
They are selling 2 decks at almost 22 Euros. They are made by Fournier, and we get those at 9 Euros per deck. Nope not worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom