Bicycle 2009 NHL chips (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I bought these off a guy last summer, and was wondering if anyone knew more about them? Like...were they popular, where were they sold and for how much?

Attachments

• 20190422_180151.jpg
    20190422_180151.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 172
They are kinda cool plastic chips with unfortunately not a lot of value in my opinion. Maybe you could get a buck or two each on a good day but they are an unremarkable plastic chip made by I think RT Plastics. But they are NHL so still kind of neat.

I hope I wasn’t misleading but when I said a buck or two each I was referring to selling these as single chips, maybe to someone who was a fan of a specific team or something. Selling a whole rack or two at a time here would probably be in the $20 to $30 range or something. Anyway good luck!

Agreed. There would be more value in selling singles as card caps than trying to move a whole rack. I've never seen these for sale on PCF and I'll go out on a limb and say it's NOT because these are grail chips that are being horded. I just don't think there is any interest in them in this marketplace.

These are kinda cool. Atlanta Thrashers, wow.

I am with the others I don't think they would fetch a huge price.

Oh well, threw them up on eBay. People will buy anything on there, will put the $$ towards something more in my specs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom