Betty White challenge 1/17/22 (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Today would have been Betty White's 100th birthday. Please consider participating in the Betty White Challenge today.
Donate $5 (or more) to a charity of your choice which benefits animals/pets, and in the comments, put "Happy Birthday, Betty".

Info I found about Betty:
She was a known animal advocate and in her lifetime had 26 pets.
In the 1990s, Betty funded studies on pain management in animals. Today, if a veterinarian performs an elective surgery, like a spay or neuter without using pain management, she/he could face a malpractice charge. You can thank Betty White for that revolutionary change in the way we practice all phases of veterinary medicine today (can you even imagine a procedure like that without pain meds? Yikes. Thanks Betty!).

Ever have a pet that made your life better? Yeah, I can't even imagine life without my dogs. I'm choosing the rescue organization where I rescued Harper, out of Corpus Christi, TX.

Happy Birthday Betty. Gonna miss you.

Here is my Harper. Love her so much.

045C3671-81E8-4D78-A2DD-8A7DE1858612.jpeg

I make a bi-weekly donation to one to one of my local shelters, but I could use this challenge as a means to contribute to other shelters in the area. Thanks for sharing this!

Ooooh! I bet you blocked me because I told that bird watcher guy that it was okay to shoot his neighbor's cat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom