Best way to protect bundles of paper money? (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure how to title this. I just purchased some Harolds Club paper fun money to use as higher denoms in my tournament set since the Harolds chips top out at T100s.

My plan was to bundle the bills like stacks of cash, using a stack of 500s as a single T500. While they are just paper, and not particularly valuable, I would like to protect them. A couple ideas I had were trying to laminate an entire stack (so one giant laminated brick of paper) or getting a small acrylic case to hold a single sheet which would then work as a plaque.

Any other suggestions?

1655667799270.png

@kaimat hey cool, so harolds made them, like playboys paper money ? I have a small cic set I am working on. Is your set clay ?

I have a couple hundred of the THC NCV chips. They only come in T5, T25, and T100, so these seem like a cool way to add in some higher denominations.

A couple ideas I had were trying to laminate an entire stack (so one giant laminated brick of paper) or getting a small acrylic case to hold a single sheet which would then work as a plaque.

Eww, no, I wouldn't do that. Just stack them and bundle them in exactly the way that real paper bills are bundled. Anything else completely loses the aesthetic, in my opinion. If they get worn, that just enhances the appeal. If they get unusably worn, throw them away and make new bundles.

Look for "bill wrappers" or "bill straps" on Amazon (aka currency sleeves aka money bands etc etc).

Real bills usually get wrapped in stacks of 100 bills, but you could probably do just fine making stacks of 20 bills instead; they'd be thinner, but a) you'll save some time and money and b) they'll still be substantial enough to get the point across.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom