Best Value Chip for Tourney Chips ~ .20 -.40 a Chip (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Good evening Forum Friends.

As much as I’d like to be in the market for a tourney chip set that would really knock the socks off of our players I’m finding myself likely buying a “filler set” that will suffice for maybe the next year or so while I do my research and save my money.

Any thoughts?

If you want to stay at the bottom of your range, check out super diamonds and print your own labels. You would get better labels from one of the vendors but that would drive the price up.

CM is probably your best choice for that price range, plus there’s a ton of designs out there

If you have Slightly higher budgets, you can probably consider 43 Royal China Clay I think they’re around 50c per chips

Don’t over buy too many chips for a set will be my suggestion if you trying to keep it within a fixed amount of budget

Trying to answer the same question myself lol. I sold my China clay pharaohs awhile back and I do actually regret that. At 50 cents a chip I felt they were really nice

In my short time here I have been a fiend for samples. I may be alone in this but I liked the feel of the card mold chips so little I wouldn't care what price they came in at I wouldn't buy them.

I'm a huge fan of the feel for BRpoker's ceramics. BUT I think my current favorite though are the Matsui's. Will work on Paulson set soon enough but for the time working my way up there.

Just got in a group buy for the Super Poker World BR custom set. I can't wait to show my guys & it was "affordable" (which I'm finding is a relative term on this board...)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom