Best stream ever? PLO8 wsop bracelet (1 Viewer)

Frogzilla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Head on over to youtube to watch an incredibly tilted mike the mouth get sucked out on by a table full of absolutely terrible players. I don’t know if all mixed game tourneys are this soft but holy shit it’s a $600 bracelet event, what’s going on

Best stream ever

Never mind, he busted as I was posting this and forgot to put his rebuy button on wtf

Replay is still worth your watch

Leave it to Mikey to be in the tiny group of breakthrough cases.

roughly what timestamp is the tilt?

I started to watch the first 10 minutes then realized its a long video.
But he was already half mumbling about being the greatest PLO player just a couple years ago,

I do enjoy a Matasow meltdown

roughly what timestamp is the tilt?

I started to watch the first 10 minutes then realized its a long video.
But he was already half mumbling about being the greatest PLO player just a couple years ago,

I do enjoy a Matasow meltdown
Last 30 minutes are the best

I skipped to the last 30'ish minutes and have been watching from there, haven't finished it yet. But I really feel his frustration here. He's got people just clicking fucking buttons, going nuts with KKxx on a 234 board in PLO8, etc. Guys playing for his stack with J742 and other garbage. It's actually pretty similar to when I played the WPT live PLO event here in Tampa.

A lot of the entrants had zero clue on PLO strategy, they're just tourney grinders looking to gamble. The level of play was extremely low overall, although I don't know if it was even as bad as what I'm witnessing on his stream.

But considering I've got guys in the PLO streets consistently putting it in with less than 20% equity against me and coming out smelling like roses time and time again lately, this stream really spoke to me making me realize I'm not alone in the pain and suffering on the felt.

for the record, almost all mixed game events online for cash are this soft
This has been my experience, though admittedly limited. I feel like there are so many holdem players, who understand the rules to the mixed games, but it stops there - they either don’t know or don’t care that they don’t understand the strategies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom