Best shuffle stack by feel (1 Viewer)

I had no idea there was this many variations people prefered. I need to start purchasing all these shuffle stacks asap :jawdrop:
One thing I've noticed when chip flipping/spinning is that ceramics (DDLMs, SunFlys, etc) feel great at first. But the oils just sit on them and eventually make them super slippery. So you need to wash em a lot. Paulsons, nope, they don't have that problem...

One thing I've noticed when chip flipping/spinning is that ceramics (DDLMs, SunFlys, etc) feel great at first. But the oils just sit on them and eventually make them super slippery. So you need to wash em a lot. Paulsons, nope, they don't have that problem...

I've heard that too. I don't enjoy slippery chips at all

When we started in the hobby... we didn't know what mineral oil was... we used his and hers KY to lube up the chips... it wasn't a great experience that night especially when the family got there and we forgot to take the lube off the poker table.....

Ok total bull crap but I thought it was funny!

My BCC Inplays are hands down my favorite chips to shuffle. They shuffle smoother than butter, almost like air if you can imagine.
Non of my regular cash players know or care anything about chips, the Inplays are their favorite chips to play with when I host. Says a lot IMO.

My BCC Inplays are hands down my favorite chips to shuffle. They shuffle smoother than butter, almost like air if you can imagine.
Non of my regular cash players know or care anything about chips, the Inplays are their favorite chips to play with when I host. Says a lot IMO.

I just did some searching and now I really want to try these lol. Please let me know if a shuffle stack becomes available :yawn:

Matty your response was only technical and had zero funny innuendos Included... I understand you are out west probably having the time of your life... it its after midnight back at home... please find a way to make your responses inappropriate in some manner sir!!

Kidding obviously brother!! Hope yall sparked up a card game this evening, even if it was just a competitive round of drunk go fish!!

Where in Tennessee are you located @Pinkdan if you don't mind me asking? Wish I had a barrel of those BCCs to send you! Matty's in Richmond VA, road trip time! I know for a fact you would fit in!! Other than the CPCs he has just about every other chip listed in this thread!

Where in Tennessee are you located @Pinkdan if you don't mind me asking? Wish I had a barrel of those BCCs to send you! Matty's in Richmond VA, road trip time! I know for a fact you would fit in!! Other than the CPCs he has just about every other chip listed in this thread!

Oh man that's so cool! Thanks though. I wish I lived closer... Yeah but a 9 hour drive, that's not gonna happen w/ my lower back :dead:

Oh man that's so cool! Thanks though. I wish I lived closer... Yeah but a 9 hour drive, that's not gonna happen w/ my lower back :dead:
My back is broken in 2 places and has been since 05 so I understand on that one sir!! But knowing when I get there we are going to light up some fine Cuban cigars, drink some Land sharks early and end with some burbon and a few lines from Purple Rains always brings us back for more.. and we barely even notice the 3 plus hour ride home at 4 AM!!

To be clear the are zero illegal substances involved... what I mean is Matt's buddy purple rain is a total introvert until he has a few shots in him... then stuff really gets wild!

Sorry to hear about your back brother, it royally sucks!! I keep hoping technology for spine work will advance drastically but so far i have zero intentions of letting anyone touch my spine with a knife!

Before those kind of drives I look at the cheap hard bucket seats in the old truck, take a shot and try my best to convince myself I'm riding in a Cadillac!! Lol

I keep hoping technology for spine work will advance drastically but so far i have zero intentions of letting anyone touch my spine with a knife!
It was supposed to happen on August 29th, but noooo ....

f11c54d110bc5b5ddd9c5d97144e5ace.jpg

A friend of mine finally gave up and went under the knife to have some discs shaved off and vertebrae reshaped. It came out successful, so there is hope...

If you handle them a ton, you may notice, but it's mostly negligible. Here's the pic.

View attachment 555810
Weight comparisons really aren't valid unless using the same colors, since not all weighted colors weigh the same, and not all unweighted colors weigh the same -- the different color dyes are responsible for weight differences. Bright white vs regular white solids with no inlays is the best indicator of how much of a weight difference adding brass flakes will make.

It was supposed to happen on August 29th, but noooo ....

f11c54d110bc5b5ddd9c5d97144e5ace.jpg

A friend of mine finally gave up and went under the knife to have some discs shaved off and vertebrae reshaped. It came out successful, so there is hope...
For what it's worth, I had the same thing done in 2014 - bone growth shaved down and a fusion at my C5-C6 levels. C4-C5 had already fused naturally through bone growth. While my neck is now about as flexible as an actor wearing a Batman suit, the improvement to my daily life has been significant. I'm young (only 39), so who knows how it will be long-term, but I don't regret having the sugery at all.

I just did some searching and now I really want to try these lol. Please let me know if a shuffle stack becomes available :yawn:
I can send you a shuffle stack of Inplays sometime next week when I get back into town. 9 hours from me makes me guess your in Nashville area?
I’ll just warn you that pursuing a set of these chips will be a long journey. If I were to choose a next in line easy to shuffle chip, it would be Cleveland Horseshoes. I sold my set awhile back but the $1s shuffled really nicely.
That would be an attainable set you could put together.
What’s your favorite number of chips to shuffle? 10-12-14?

Matty your response was only technical and had zero funny innuendos Included... I understand you are out west probably having the time of your life... it its after midnight back at home... please find a way to make your responses inappropriate in some manner sir!!

Kidding obviously brother!! Hope yall sparked up a card game this evening, even if it was just a competitive round of drunk go fish!!
That’s all the brain power I could muster up for the post Blackbeard. The Stinky Pickle was on little sleep and a long travel day. I’m at 8500ft out here in Angel Fire, probably lack of oxygen is also interfering with my charm a bit as well. :rolleyes: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Matt, an authentic shuffle stack is 22 chips... no not 20, 22 that is a good warm up to get you ready for the 24 max once the game starts... oops I forgot... little fingers! Lol

Also do not blame the altitude for your lack of humor! Call the kettle black bro, your old and being awake for more than 12 hours a day makes you cranky as hell!!

Again!! Lmao you know I'm kidding brother, I just had too!!

Wait Wait Wait ... is @FordPickup92 saying those Flamingos are TRKs? They never made the H&C mold, right?
Lol no I was being lazy and saying I like to shuffle TRKs the most. And BCC. But flamingo are paulson
I think he was just saying TRK's are his fav shuffle stack
:jawdrop: guess I need to update my avatar again lol
I assumed gender, dammit my bad :banghead:
Dont worry @Josh Kifer is only offended because he had a dress on whilst milking
I did the same thing long ago; especially when Brie started trash talking me and scaring me out of a TCE sale :)
Hey, I was only trying to help you in the long run *shrugs*

Weight comparisons really aren't valid unless using the same colors, since not all weighted colors weigh the same, and not all unweighted colors weigh the same -- the different color dyes are responsible for weight differences. Bright white vs regular white solids with no inlays is the best indicator of how much of a weight difference adding brass flakes will make.

Dave you're correct that each color formulation will weigh different, but I'm pretty sure that white and bright white are also different formulation. Might be as different as any other color. A company called millennium chemical makes most of the color white in the world believe it or not. They make titanium dioxide which is the base of most things white.

I'm pretty sure that white and bright white are also different formulation. Might be as different as any other color.
It was my understanding that the only difference in CPC's white chip offerings were the brass flakes. You have other info?

It was my understanding that the only difference in CPC's white chip offerings were the brass flakes. You have other info?
I have no information other than thinking the colors appear different enough that there may be a formulation difference.

Did you ever see the custom chips that Mark @krafticus had made using non-weighted colors with brass flakes added? Incredible changes caused by the additional material. Several looked awful.

Did you ever see the custom chips that Mark @krafticus had made using non-weighted colors with brass flakes added? Incredible changes caused by the additional material. Several looked awful.
I did not - I will ask him about that. Sounds like a very interesting experiment.

May e it’s the color. These are the best shuffling ships I’ve ever owned. When people say chips shuffle like butter, these are the ones they’re talking about.
7BD59545-41EB-47BC-AAA3-302C4DF28C95.jpeg

92A40BC1-6511-47E7-982D-098AE55EB299.jpeg

I can send you a shuffle stack of Inplays sometime next week when I get back into town. 9 hours from me makes me guess your in Nashville area?
I’ll just warn you that pursuing a set of these chips will be a long journey. If I were to choose a next in line easy to shuffle chip, it would be Cleveland Horseshoes. I sold my set awhile back but the $1s shuffled really nicely.
That would be an attainable set you could put together.
What’s your favorite number of chips to shuffle? 10-12-14?

Omg that would be amazing, thank you! Yes I’m in Murfreesboro, 30-40 min outside of Nashville. I shuffle 14 -20 depending on how well they shuffle. 16 is prob the sweet spot I usually do. Lemme PM you info and $

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom