Best progressive spot schemes (2 Viewers)

For progressive spot schemes, two sets I immediately thought of are:
California Bell Club
Casablanca Aruba

(I'll try to remember to post good pics later)

The best spot progression, IMO...

Attachments

• 1000-super-diamond-solid-8-5-gram-poker-chips-bulk-2_2400x.jpg
    1000-super-diamond-solid-8-5-gram-poker-chips-bulk-2_2400x.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 66
Empress Star and Sunset Beach cash sets have some individual chips that are unbelievable and stunning.

But taken as a whole, they're total disasters in terms of being a cohesive set. That's what you get when you start with 8v fracs.

Some pretty chips within, but not an amazing set from an overall aesthetic. Just really great murder candidates.

But taken as a whole, they're total disasters in terms of being a cohesive set. That's what you get when you start with 8v fracs.

Simple solution: don't use those fracs. That's why I sold mine.

One counterpoint: I submit that the Pacific Stars are cohesive and gorgeous, top to bottom.

Of course, I prefer to use the math trick and play .25/.50 or .50/1 starting with $1 chips anyway... :cool

Simple solution: don't use those fracs. That's why I sold mine.

One counterpoint: I submit that the Pacific Stars are cohesive and gorgeous, top to bottom.

Of course, I prefer to use the math trick and play .25/.50 or .50/1 starting with $1 chips anyway... :cool

I'm not really a fan of plastic chips but I agree the Pacific Star is a pretty amazing. Well thought out.

I just think those Paulson sets are such a wasted opportunity. I get it though. With the huge color palette and immense edge spot options, I can see why the designer(s) went full bananas and chose wild color/edgespot options. It's like a starved fat kid in a giant candy store.

I just think less would have been so much more. I guess I don't know what the intent of these sets were. Maybe it was to have the craziest blue, white, red, etc. chips possible to relabel and incorporate into other sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom