Best product to clean cloth (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking for the best product you guys recommend to clean my cloth. I know colors are very difficult (white with turquoise) but I loved it.
any ideas on what is the best solution to remove the dirt from the cloth?

thanks!

de778b36-37cc-4610-a5f2-e810e6c76977.jpg
2616abcc-1672-4cb9-8177-4dc12e97bd73.jpg
944127d0-36c7-418c-a124-2814653f2752.jpg
fd88e3cc-d119-454b-bf1b-ea5d265dc16d.jpg

I have always loved the results with mine when I removed it and put it through the washing machine. Comes out looking like new. Looks like yours may be mold or mildew? Is it in a humid environment?

thanks for the tip. I do not want to put it yet in the washing machine becuase I have just used it once. and put it on the washing machine I would have to remove the staples and re-staple it!

Okay, so it was already dirty before you got it? Looks like a WSOP cloth. Was it used for years there before you got it? It would be good for people to know what makeup of the "dirt" might be to help with the best thing to clean it.

Okay, so it was already dirty before you got it? Looks like a WSOP cloth. Was it used for years there before you got it? It would be good for people to know what makeup of the "dirt" might be to help with the best thing to clean it.
matter of fact no, I just used it once! I'm guessing its a combination of the material of the cloth plus the colors

I got mine from Lowe’s. Lots of places sell the bissell thou. Make sure to get the pet version. It’s stronger than the regular version.

Chips are a big culprit for dirtiness on a felt even after just 1 session. Chips can be pretty dirty, plus hand grime and oils don't help.

Chips are a big culprit for dirtiness on a felt even after just 1 session. Chips can be pretty dirty, plus hand grime and oils don't help.
I used my chipco chips for well over 15 years, never cleaned them once. My Paulson chips became more dirty than my chipco chips after about 10 games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom