Best poker tourney seating set? (1 Viewer)

Animal House……seating buttons and stand up game pucks.
A8970A7A-8259-4007-8CF6-46F937458E4A.jpeg

You said best, here you go, don't ask follow up questions because I gots no answers, but if they ever do another GB I'll be in for at least 2 sets of 3.

Photo stolen from @Ben8257
@Quicksilver-75 It's Time PLEASE do another one! (and if you can get an orange and or purple set, we'd love it!)

20220117_191858-jpg.848006

I have two different sets of seating chips. One set was made with 43 mm Apache royals, and the other with French jeton style chips, which are maybe 37 mm. Both sets are different sizes from my 39 mm cash and tourney chips. I like the different size from whatever chips are in play, so I don’t have to worry about collecting the seating chips right away, and there is no chance they will get mixed in with anyone’s chip stack.
07EF7588-0322-4F00-91AD-FC48B4DB2747.jpeg

I have two different sets of seating chips. One set was made with 43 mm Apache royals, and the other with French jeton style chips, which are maybe 37 mm. Both sets are different sizes from my 39 mm cash and tourney chips. I like the different size from whatever chips are in play, so I don’t have to worry about collecting the seating chips right away, and there is no chance they will get mixed in with anyone’s chip stack.
View attachment 1054129
Those are super sweet!

Personally, I've always used a deck of cards for my seating "cards", one suit per table on the occasions I have run multiple tables. Maybe not the sexiest way of doing things, but having several sets that I use in rotation, it is a slightly easier way to randomize seating,

I wish I had the inspiration (and funds) to have multiple seating chip sets, but for my purposes, peeling off the handful of cards from a deck that are necessary and giving those a thorough scramble and shuffle before the game starts has been more than enough in my game (tournament and cash) for close to 15 years at this point.

For games larger than 4 tables I used a random table seating generator I found online to fill in player names as they registered then they would be assigned table 1, 2, 5 , 6 etc... then as they got to each table I used cards to draw for seats at each table. Would be awesome to have a larger vat of seating chips, but it's hard to justify more than 4 sets for the rare time +4 table games are held.

For games larger than 4 tables I used a random table seating generator I found online to fill in player names as they registered then they would be assigned table 1, 2, 5 , 6 etc... then
as they got to each table I used cards to draw for seats at each table.
You could just randomize all the names (more than once if you don't trust the randomizing app's initial seeding), and place the first ten at table one in the listed order, second ten at table two, etc. No cards or dice needed...

I think if he was blocked he would not have been able to bid, but since he was ignored he could bid

<<wrong thread>>

You could just randomize all the names (more than once if you don't trust the randomizing app's initial seeding), and place the first ten at table one in the listed order, second ten at table two, etc. No cards or dice needed...

The only reason I didnt randomize every seat strait from the app was that the grown ups attending were too confused to follow directions and just stood by their tables, the cards were thrown out quickly as a save to get everyone seated.

Sometimes I wonder how people get from point to point alive....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom