Best Poker Show on T.V. (1 Viewer)

dannyboy

High Hand
Reaction score
I watch a ton of poker shows on T.V. World Series Of Poker, United States Poker Championship and Poker Royale are among my favorites.

@ BUBBLE, I agree. HPT is a good show but i watch it least out of all the poker shows that come one. I listed three shows at the top that i listed and i feel that that the World Series of Poker is the best one. That show is probably the most entertaining out of all the poker shows.

Not sure if it's the best for me High Stakes Poker was the most entertaining. Gabe Kaplan is a pretty funny dude.

I haven't watched poker on TV in a long time. I did enjoy Poker After Dark, High Stakes Poker, and The Pokerstars Big Game before they were pulled. Stapes was a funny guy too.

I liked pokerstars the big game, high stakes poker was great until the last season that aired.

I currently watch the WSOP, WPT and EPT when it's on. Of those, I like the WSOP the most and WPT the least.

For past shows, I liked the Pokerstars The Big Game. Everything else seems to be old stuff and/or hosted by Jessie May, and there's something about his voice that is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Well, call me a poser but the best show on German TV is the one of an entertainer and he plays with stars in it. Not the best quality when it comes to the actual game but just very entertaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom