Best online TV app? (1 Viewer)

99%evil

Straight
Reaction score
I’m ditching cable, I don’t really watch TV anymore. I’ve probably used my cable box 10 times in the past 2 years.

What little I do watch is local news and sports. Mainly use Apple TV to go on YouTube, Netflix, Hulu etc. use bitchute on my Mac thru my Tv.

I recently downloaded Fubo to watch football on my laptop, but free period is ending- like $65 month I think

curious what people are using and what’s the best option.

I have a cheap HD antenna hooked up to an Amazon rebroadcast box. Hits all the fire sticks in my house and our cell phones.

I just joined YotubeTV... Just needed a live sports option...streams to three devices at once (which was better than Sling (1 stream from blue channels, 3 streams from orange channels -- or vice versa)) plus unlimited cloud DVR (as opposed to 10 hour DVR).

At $65/mo, it's cheaper than cable, but not cheap.

Got Sling for the hockey playoffs. Will be cancelling as soon as the cup gets raised. It's the only time of year I ever pay for TV. Every year I think "hey...it will be cool to have TV for a while", and every year it only takes a few days to remember that TV sucks.
*edit* it crashes / freezes a lot on my smart TV.

Got Sling for the hockey playoffs. Will be cancelling as soon as the cup gets raised. It's the only time of year I ever pay for TV. Every year I think "hey...it will be cool to have TV for a while", and every year it only takes a few days to remember that TV sucks.
*edit* it crashes / freezes a lot on my smart TV.

*Cough*
*Cough*
*Cough*

Where does the HD signal come from? I thought they were stopping broadcasting a few years ago- saying antennas no longer worked. I'm assuming this is a different signal braodcast another way???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom