Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? (1 Viewer)

dannyboy

High Hand
Reaction score
The best movie i have ever seen was Pulp Fiction. The cast, the acting and the snappy dialogue were brilliant from beginning to end. I don't think I have seen a movie so raw and edgy as that one.

That is too difficult a question for me to answer (one only)

Best Family: Second Hand Lions (if you've never seen this, WATCH it!)
Best Action: Top Gun or Terminator
Best Sci-Fi: 5th Element
Best Comedy: 50 First Dates

I could go on....

Family - Fiddler on the Roof
Action - Zulu
Sci-Fi - Blade Runner
Comedy - Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1a would have to be The Court Jester)

The best movie that I have ever seen is World War Z. I love zombie movies and no one had made any for awhile so I was starved.:mad: Then this movie came out and I saw it and I thought it was the best movie ever. Tons of action and of course...Brad Pitt. Probably one of favorite actors. 10/10.

While I would not put them in the category of "best", I cannot skip The Breakfast Club if I stumble across it on the tube, and I absolutely ADORE The Princess Bride.

I'm not sure I would be able to pick one right now and label it the best, however HEAT, Bronx Tale, Good Will Hunting, Godfather series. I dunno..

I am unable to narrow it to one but here is a few I've seen more than three times and would watch again
Down periscope
Desperado
Boondock saints
Three musketeers ( one with kidder Sutherland and sheen )
Backdraft
Ladder 47
Tombstone

Last edited:
There is no best movie for me, there are a lot of favourites.

Like The Game of The Timemachine (old version). Twelve Monkeys. Terminator.

Tommy Boy is a favorite as well as Beverly Hills Ninja... I miss Chris Farley :(.

For other movies its hard to choose, I have over 500 movies in my collection (college years I'd end up buying two or three every time we went to Target or Walmart which was a weekly thing lol).

I really like Ocean's 11 to 13. I'm also a fan of Zombieland.

i like The Game with Michael Douglas a lot. Falling Down with the same actor is pretty cool too.

Silent Hill was great, the Resident Evil and Matrix movies too. Well, there are so many good movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom